Reviews for Blood roses
Kojiokida2 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Nice. You really know how tu se emotion very well in your descriptions. Also, thank you for reviewing my own Might and magic story. :D hope to see more Ashan based stuff from you in the future.
ademis chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I found this story by accident and I love it and I love the pair too (recently I finish the game and I was hoping that they should stayed together). Very well written, you are talented and maybe some day you decide continuing this story
LiquidPearl chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I was very busy over winter break! :) Your story flowed very nicely and your choice of words was excellent. There are a couple awkward sounding places, like the last sentences for example. It could be changed to something like: "A while later, she saw a line of blood trickle down his hand. Isabel looked closer and saw that he clutched the same rose that had pricked her. " And maybe say what Raelag is doing at the time, such as staring out a window. I hope that is of some help. I really enjoyed this story and good choice for the pairing as well. :)