Reviews for Run For Your Life
Lupineleigh chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Nice job! You've got a great pulse-pounding mini mystery here. I would have liked some description of Quacker and Bruno to help me picture them in my mind, but Glomgold's part was brilliant and Fenton was right on character. So were the nephews and Scrooge.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Good story I enjoyed it
SharanMcQuack chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
The beagle boys ain't in your story, right? opps. Still- if Mr. McDuck the only one with the combination to the bin, what good does him being dead do a bad guy?
SharanMcQuack chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
What GOOD would it do for the Beagle Boys fro Scrooge to be dead? His money still be locked in the money bin. If he's written a will, it probably goes in trust to the boys.

Any objections to me writting a story a mention at end of "taste of his own medicine"?
Furienna chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
Ah what a cute story, especially with so much Fenton in it he he. Ya know, I have always wondered how my duck darling can have both one job as himself and one as Gizmoduck, but I guessed, toons are toons, and a very touching line from "Who framed Roger Rabbit?" comes to mind: "Toons can survive anything but a broken heart!".
Youngjedi chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
I liked this story. It was really good. I guessed what was going to happen, but I'm pretty good. I really like the plot.
o1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
When I was younger, I watched Ducktales all the time after school. It was like my favourite cartoon. I wish they would put it back on; even though I'm older now I'd still watch it! I have a few eps on old tapes that I recorded off the TV years ago, and I watched some of them a few weeks ago... it was nice to watch it again. Brought back memories. It was also nice to read your fanfiction; you captured the personalities of every character really well! It was an interesting and unique story too and I really enjoyed reading it.
Engineer Jess chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
I haven't been watching Duck Tales in years, but this surely freshed the memory! A good story!
lavender wondertoo lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Hey! Great story, I normally wouldn't reaad Ducktales fics, but for some reason, I'm attached to it now! Oh well, I like the end when Scrooge gave reconishtion to Fenton like that! . He's my fave character! I hope to read more of your fics in the future! See ya!

Jay
DM chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Great story!

I really liked the way you pictured it!

Write more!
rugrat0357 chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
WOW! I love Ducktails... and you did a wonderful job of capturing every cariters personality. It was almost as if i was watching the show! Keep up the good work! Stancy McKatt
Pearl Light chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
I loved this are an excellent writerI love ducktales i wonder why no one else writes them.I love Scooge Fenton,Huey Dewy Louie and and so much more.