Reviews for Cause and Effect
Exactly how a preteen would write - cookie for you..

Now just get lost and never come back please.. The grammar oh the grammar.. Then your ideas on how stupid you plan on making yourself look it's just horrible.. But then again I'm not joking am I? Your just had naruto act like an idiot for the longest time rather than have him too things the way he would have done. There's also the fact you changed naruto into ten times more of an idiot because of this now that's what makes this story shit.. I'm not gonna water it down for you. Then again I doubt your take anything into consideration for a good part of your time here at fanfiction so your story will forever be shit.
Crack-jouchan chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
Wow. Rin must be getting quite an information overload! There's the Obito thing, and then the whole 'future-travelling-through-time-what-do-you-mean-you're-sixteen-years-younger-than-me'. Yeah.

And HAHAHAHA! So /that's/ why she pretended to be a boy? To skip kunoichi classes? Well... I can understanding not wanting to go for a subject you dislike while there's a better alternative, but still... Ahahaha. That's cute.
Crack-jouchan chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
Poor Naruto... (patpat)

And she pretty much dropped enough hints for him to figure out /he's/ her dad. His fiance is Kushina, and he probably has suspicions that he will become Hokage after she previously said she'd 'surpass him'.

I don't really know about late periods; have heard of them, though. But I got mine at eleven. Scared the heck out of me, I thought I was crapping my pants! xD (Time had passed and the blood kind of browned out)
Crack-jouchan chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
Hehe, kind of funny how she finds Obito 'cool' when other girls think the opposite, eh? And ara ara, apparently Naruto is bi. And aww... She liked Shikamaru but he died? That's sad...

It's kind of amusing how Naruto is giving prep talks, even back in the past.
Songfern1128 chapter 19 . 9/22/2015
I fell in love with this story but I have one question... When the hell are Naruto and Obito gonna get together?!
StarOfTime chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Sensei literally means 'one who has come before'.
KuroKanashimi chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Ummm thought minato was gonna say something about uzumaki last name in this chap
flower.kat chapter 19 . 12/11/2012
that was a great story! can't wait to read the sequel :)
Cyclax chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Hey, your fic is great, I don't understand why you do not have more reviews! Love the idea.
HopeSeiketsu chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Lol took him long enough
dizzydani666 chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Too Gr8! The name slipped pass me too! Very Entertaining, I definitely liked Minato's POV. ty
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
why is naaruto a girl before he went back in time? how did he keep it a secret from almost everyone one for all those years? wouldn't it had made more sense that the time travle jutsu turn her into a girl when she went back?
catsanddrpepper chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
If Naruto liked Sakura...

Is she a lesbian? Or is she too tomboyish to think of herself as 1?
catsanddrpepper chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
I don't mean to be vulgar, but...

You didn't have BOOBS untill you were 16?

Great story, BTW.
TehShadowKitten chapter 19 . 3/7/2012
Beautiful story a little strange but beautiful any ways.

No negative comments to give really hmm nope can't think of one bad thing to say for one so i guess i will just give you my rating out of 10 i say about an 8 in my book good job :)