Reviews for The Incredible You
BetweenBlueLines chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
Great story, I was really getting into it. I'm sorry you stopped writing it - your style was just so funny!
Dang chapter 10 . 8/19/2009
GOD I HATE THOSE FREAKIN HARASSERS WHO HARASS AUTHORS AND MAKE THEM STOP WRITING.

/end rant

I was very sad this story is on hiatus because I know that this will never get finished ever again
megan chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
u should right the rest of the story this is the 2sec time i read this story and i still love it
lee-uhm chapter 10 . 8/10/2009
Ooh. Cliffhanger. You're evil. I knew I shouldn't have read this even though it said "Hiatus Forever." But y'know, reading about Allen and Kanda in a cake makes up for that. -thumbs up- I'll watch in hope. -salutes and poofs-
lee-uhm chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
I honestly can't get over the fact that Kanda just told Allen to take a time-out or some shit like that. It makes me laugh. So hard.
sakura chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
u r so right that ninjas dont wear leather pants i should know
Tsunafish7227 chapter 10 . 7/30/2009
oh my goodness! this fic is so bloody brilliant! I am head over heels in love with this! update soon please! XD
Unsigned Girly chapter 10 . 7/29/2009
Oh Em Gee.

That was... well... hot damn. I'm mentally scarred right now. Did you REALLY have to be... THAT... descriptive? I'm scarred, scarred I tell you! It's bad enough having a perverse best friend telling you about her latest obsessions with yaoi and sending you pictures of her most hated/most loved characters either with a rape face or freagin' doing something... PERVERSE like her! I dunno? God. I hate you. A lot. Did you know that? Oh, did I forget to mention how much I hated you? Err. Probably not. Okay. I hate you. A lot.

I'm finally done ranting out my complaints about how I've had my mind officially scarred by a non-picture (oh em geez!) fanfiction, that just happens to involve my favorite pairing (Yullen) and have a GREAT description that makes me thing about the two of them... Yeah, I think it's best I keep my innocent side before I scream out all sorts of colorful words and keep squealing in delight at the damn, hot, gayness that you have brought fourth to this world.

It's official. I'm confused whether or not I should be mad/angry or happy/dancing in joy.

Oh yeah, did you know that it hurts a lot to hit your head against a desk repetitive times, before hitting a stone wall? Oh, you didn't? Well, you just found out. And it hurts, like hell.

Hur hur hur, I love all your fanfics, even though I focus on -man most. I would love to see how everything turns out from one event to another, somehow turning an interesting plot into a plot with several events that keep popping up out of no where to keep you tuned in and interested. Oh GOD. Damn you. You've made me addicted to your fanfics, and now, even on my very first day of reading them, I can't freagin' stop reading it and screaming and ranting about how you should update them. Seriously. Okay, sorry for my constant verbal attacks. I was so not trying to make you feel GUILTY for not UPDATING your wonderful FANFICTION. See? I'm perfectly honest! Now, please, can you update?

- Unsigned Girly (aka Loli)

P.S. Damn, I love your Lavi and Allen. Allen's not as uke as everyone else makes him seem. And you point it out. I love you for that. But I still hate you. For cursing me to love your stupid fanfictions and reading it non-stop. Imagine the pain I must face when school starts! I can't read your fanfictions. And I'll suffer after a long day of anticipating a new chapter. BANG! I'll return to nothing. Nothing at all, sadly. I'M NOT TRYING TO GUILT TRIP YOU. And guess what? I'll be suffering, and it'll be all your fault.

Okay, finally done. Heh heh, are you feeling gui- I did not just ask you if you were guilty! You must be imagining it~! Hur hur hur, so, can you find a hidden plot bunny and kick open word or whatever it is you use to write a story, and somehow manage to make a wonderfully, squeal-worthy chapter like always? Hee hee! Can't wait for that, then~!

- Unsigned Girly (aka Loli)
FloppyFish chapter 10 . 7/28/2009
Thanks so much for doing a Yullen! :D Even if it is now on hiatus; priorities, priorities... Still, there's AWYWI. XD

Anyway, I love how you add all the bickering between Allen and Kanda, how in-character of you!I laughed my ass off, so thanks.

W00t, show those harrassers what for! (the flippin' little...)
Ailia Kate Kira chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
waiting sucks... ))
AngelicDemon97 chapter 9 . 7/20/2009
OH GOD MY EYES! XD that was GREAT! lol
IOTR chapter 10 . 7/13/2009
Aww. I'll have to wait so long for the next chapter. -dramatic sigh-

Oh well. :)

Great story!
Natillia chapter 10 . 7/13/2009
NO! Please don't put this on hiatus! And please please please don't end 'any way you want it'! It's like, my fave -man fic! D:
Dragons Love Anime chapter 10 . 7/6/2009
OMG!

Please update soon!

and i love your story!

what will happen next?
freakonaleash605 chapter 10 . 7/5/2009
Aww I knew before I started reading this it wasn't going to be finished until Any way you wnt it is but I had to read it anyway and gahh now it stopped like right in the middle of things too T-T

Aww well both your stories are great can't wait to read more!

Update Soon Please :D (either story)
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »