Reviews for The Incredible You
sock098 chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
Take your time; meanwhile I'll read your other fics. I need a good laugh. xD
hollyivy7 chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
Oh wow. This hasn't been updated in, like, forever. Man, I'm gonna have to reread the whole thing.
pinkydolphin044 chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
I LOVE Kanda " Not Welcome" Map!
pinkydolphin044 chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
haha i want that sexy pics of Kanda! and the pic of allen over kanda! KYAYAYAY! omg i can't imagine...kanda shirtless...his long hair over his shoulders * nosebleed*
pinkydolphin044 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
hahha ROFL Man! " Someone has lost their child! If you are missing a kid, he is right here" omg i was laughing like crazy haha good job!
justcallmeLuna chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
You know, you shouldn't have to push yourself to update. Like, seriously. When I saw the mail in my inbox, I was happy, because I thought you put this fic hiatus for AWYWI's sake... Btw, still great chapter :)

I assume by 'being harrassed' you mean impatient people sent you PMs with the most annoying line in an author's life: 'When will you update?' (I'm part of a fansub group, so I kinda know how annoying it is...) I feel sorry for you. *virtually rushes to your side and draws out her weapon of choise frying pan that she borrowed from her nation-tan*
RemovedInactive chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
WAH!

NEW CHAPTER!

lol...i think i was one of the people who harrassed you?

lol sorry...

oh just...GAH!
PleaseDeleteThisFFNAccount chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
Such an awesome story! Great Job! Kanda and Allen are absolutely hilarious! :]
CallMeYourLover chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
oh an update xD YAY thnx fer updating! i like all of ur stories especially Any Way You Want It it's so funny thanks a bunch keep writing~
AnimePinkGirl chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
WOW. YOU UPDATED! When I saw the update I was all like OMGWTFBBQ?

But it going on hiatus is a little sad.

But I DO think AWYWI is way better, in my opinion.

Love your writing! Keep it up :D!
copycat-capycot chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
Somewhat Human?

What an interesting title...wonder what it's about.

*wink wink*

LOLZ AND GAY WESTERNS. :D
atds chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
the only thing not good enough about this fic is that we don't get to see the actual pictures XD

awesome, i love it
I-Love-Anime0 chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
great chapter _
bakandaxmoyashi chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
See was it that hard to update? gosh sorry for harassing you, its just that i just really love this ficcu and i wanted u to update. this is a great chapter too! sorry for harrassing abreaction too, i just wanted you to update badly and i thought that since u two are friends cause u mention her in any way you want it alot that she should make u update if i asked her. i just really missed this ficcu. what can i do to make u forgive me? please forgive me! im gonna answer ur pm in a minute but i just wanted to review TIY first cause i love it so effin hard! thanks so much for updating! oh and if u wanted to put this fic on hiatus u could have just said it in the beginning cause i thought u were just being lazy like some other authors with their ficcus P
lordvio chapter 10 . 6/26/2009
Thank you so much for this chapter! I love this story!I really like your style and ideas.

Umm...Harassed? What's this all about? I'm confused... Hiatus, huh? Sad to hear that.

Well, good luck with the 'harasser guy' or whoever it is.
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »