Reviews for The Incredible You
Funniest chappie yet :D enough said ;3
AngelRuby235 chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
Hahaha! Ds chapter was craaazy craazy! N yay fr krory! He makes an appearance
AngelRuby235 chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
So Kanda is a gentleman after all eh? Heh!

But still...
"He meditated on the kitchen counter, falling asleep sitting up."...I couldn't help but second Allen! Like what the hell? :-O
AngelRuby235 chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
Kanda snorted. "Don't orgasm on it, please"...such a Kanda-thing to say when he is pissed :P
AngelRuby235 chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
Ok so the little brawl Kanda had with Allen at the food counter just soooooo reminds me of D gray man theatre kanda's week! That was funny :D and so is ds :D
AngelRuby235 chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
"The One-Eyed Sexy Beast, of course. Or Lavi, but it's not recommended."...hahaha I love Lavi and I guess you know why...what? He makes me laugh like crazy of course;)
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
"Someone has lost their child!" he called out. "If you're missing a kid, he's right here!"...oh my god!
Kyla-saurs-rex chapter 10 . 6/2/2015
Where is the rest I'm dying here! :( sequel? Please!
deadaccount5863297 chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! im rlly sad now... I want to murder you. then stab you with a bunch of nails. and stuff you in a bag. then throw you in a river. that was really weird... lol
deadaccount5863297 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
fagness... I should use that. its genius!
Ramen God chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
I'm sorry you feel that way! I won't pressure you, but I really do love this story. It's amazingly written, flows so well, is incredibly in character, and is SO FREAKING HILARIOUS! Then again, most of your stories are.

Seriously though, I'm just like sitting and creepily smiling and everyone else is like um... What's wrong with you? And yeah.

Just wondering, are you still writing fanfiction at all? I understand if you lose inspiration for a fandom or fic (though if said fandom is D. Gray Man I'll cry my eye out because you're the best DGM writer evah!), but if possibly I would like to know if you're still writing at all.

Nonetheless, thank you for yet another lovely story! I really enjoyed it, and I hope you keep writing!

-Ramen God
KillFame chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Hey I love this story so far. It has a lot of cliff hangers which I love sooo much. I hope u post another chapter soon. I just love Yullen. U are doing such a good job at writing this story keep going I know this story will be awesome.
Firediva0 chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
This is so good! Now who is harrassing you?! How dare they?! Don't worry there just jealous people who wish they could write a fic as good as this one. It's a shame that its put on hiatus but I'll just have to cope. I'll mess up its awesomeness if I adopt it. XC I hope one day you finish it!
Tina-Nightray chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
please don't stop i wanna know what will happen next
Anoko.Seiran chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Odd as is it, most of this is like legit the way they would act (besides levi, i think he is a bit ooc)
511 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »