Reviews for The Incredible You
Millenium Snow chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Nooo Why must this be on hiatus... FOREVER?! You murder D: You trying to kill me? It's workin dude. It's workin TT-TT
CurtainCaller chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
That. was. gold.
Pure priceless gold.
Grell Sutcliff FTW chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
): I'm very sad that this was how it ended, but i still enjoyed it all the more! it was very well written and quite entertaining. If the next chapter ever comes out, then i'd be sure to read it. Although I get the feeling it well never come out. But hey, I don't mind. A good fanfic is a good fanfic. no matter how it ends. But if it ends in A character death, then i won't be happy!

Love this fic!
Grell Sutcliff FTW chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
hahahahahahahha! *wipes up a nosebleed* Loved it! this is so good!
Grell Sutcliff FTW chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
heehee! This chapter is so...spunky! (although that ain't a word...) Love it! Oh, BTW, when i clcked on this fic, I had no idea what Hiatus meant. And then i did resaerch at about halfway through this chapter, and i fugured out what it meant. but it aint gonna stop me from loving this fic!
Grell Sutcliff FTW chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
haha! the bathroom scene was so funny! i lolled my butt off! XD
Grell Sutcliff FTW chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
. it was good...o It was brilliant more like! :D
Grell Sutcliff FTW chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
haha, i love the, 'Not Welcome' mat! This is a really good fic so far! :D
Grell Sutcliff FTW chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Kyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaa! I died! this was so funny! XD I squealed like a piglet! And if i was the cashier in the end of this chapter, I'd have died before they even got to me!
Grell Sutcliff FTW chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
o Love it so much! I love it how Lavi just threw Allen into Kanda! And when Kanda ripped his shirt off, I threw myself onto the floor, fangirling my butt off! (literally, i'm not shitting you!)
Grell Sutcliff FTW chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
w, i like this story so far! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
The Bleached Inu chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
HAHAHA! My friends and i laughed so hard reading this! keep it up and update soon! :)
Vlez chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Im liking the story, but if you arent gonna finish it its kinda depressing
Imocanka chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
Loved it... Hope to see more of it...
Raeraejj chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Please update! I'm begging you. Or at least please let me know if you are continueing this story. I love your story too. The best yullen story ever, no joke! Please update!
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »