Reviews for Kisses on the Balcony
Ugh, why do you try so hard to make your characters so damn hard to like. Still in love with the story, though I can only give you a 7/10 for all the hair I pulled out of my head reading this.
Elle chapter 34 . 3/1/2014
Goddang it, James. Talk to Lily already! Ya jerk.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
Break up Sirius and Reilly ,too much of the story is about them
fiona gold chapter 34 . 2/8/2014
james is being an absolute moron
how could he do that to her
Guest chapter 44 . 1/31/2014
What a dramaqueen. Riley really doesn't deserve Sirius. He can find someone way better than her.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/28/2014
I've had it about now with Riley... Can't you just kill her off already?
Guest chapter 25 . 1/27/2014
I HATE RILEY! How about more James and Lily and less of that stupid bitch? Maybe you could kill her off sometimes soon? That would make the entire story so much better! She is totally ruining it and without her it would be really awesome. I think I've never hated a character that much before.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/27/2014
Riley is such a dramaqueen. Everything that happened is her fault and she deserved it. God, I hate her, she is such a weak character.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
They broke up finally! I couldn't be happier. I really hate Riley and she deserves much worse, she was such a bitch towards Sirius. I feel bad for him, though, beacuse he liked her, I don't really know why, but he deserves someone better than that asshole. James should be comforting Sirius and not that skank. She doesn't have one good thing about her and she doesn't deserve Sirius at all. I really hope they don't get back together.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/26/2014
I really like the story but I really hate James and Sirius fighting, I think James would never treat Sirius like that, and he shouldn't, especially for Riley. They more than just best friends, they are brothers, and they would never let a silly girl get between them. I relly don't like Riley, she is my least favourite character, she is getting in between James and Sirius and I think Sirius deserves better. I really like James and Lily together, and all the scenes where they are all together.
Anonymous chapter 57 . 1/25/2014
Awesome Story!
Guest chapter 57 . 12/26/2013
OMG OK SO WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT THERE WAS A SEQUEL TO TEARS ON THE BALCONY AND THEN A SEQUEL TO THIS, I LITERALLY JUMPED UP AND DOWN AND SCREAMED. I WAS SO EXCITED :')
AND CAN I JUST SAY, USUALY SEQUELS AREN'T AS GOOD AS THE ORIGINAL BUT I LOVEEEEEE THIS SEQUEL LIKE OMG IT MADE ME CRY, AND LAUGH AND I FELT LIKE I COULD CONNECT WITH THE CHARACTERS A LOT. AND I CANNOT WAIT TO READ THE SEQUEL!1!1!1!1
21205 chapter 44 . 11/28/2013
Come on, Riley!
21205 chapter 22 . 11/26/2013
grrr! I 3 Sirius & Riley! PLEASE say they get back together again!
hayleyherondale chapter 57 . 11/13/2013
This story was beautifully written and has held a piece of my heart and mind since I started reading. Brava!
1,970 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »