Reviews for Kisses on the Balcony
xoxoxo
spideyboixoxoxo chapter 1 . 2/18
Xoxoxo
Lil I chapter 23 . 12/16/2018
Ok not to be mean but like Riley is so ungrateful and selfish yes I know she just had a break up but I think she's taking this the completely wrong way and it's annoying me so much urggghhhgh I still really like this story tho lol
Lil I chapter 21 . 11/27/2018
M back, lol I how are you doing. I really like this story and I still wish there was more jily moments but I understand its hard ik I can be really naïve sometimes lol I still really like it and Arvin catch watch your though then Corey Corey does today drop dump pond pins puny ooze onion bye XD
Lil I chapter 14 . 11/26/2018
It's pretty good. I just wish there were more "scenes" about lily and James. Otherwise I really like it.
Lil I chapter 1 . 11/24/2018
AGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGH I THINK IM IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEE!
GlANTSQUlD chapter 57 . 11/23/2018
Argh this fanfiction just took over my entire life for a week and I am SO BEHIND ON GRADING. But honestly, I don’t care. It’s Thanksgiving; it’s a long weekend; I can do wherever I want, right? (This is where you say “you keep telling yourself that”). Anyway, I utterly loved most of this story (as well as the first one) but I’m sad that it ended on such a bitter note. I was rooting so hard for Riley and Sirius, but then she just left without saying goodbye? Wtf? I had accepted the fact that she was going to Australia, and I figured they could make it work somehow. However, now that she went and ABANDONED everyone (Sirius), I don’t even know what to believe! What a depressing ending. In the first story, I was very preoccupied with the James/Lily drama, but in this one, I kind of skimmed through their parts because the Riley/Sirius drama was a lot more exciting. (And heartbreaking.) sigh. I so wish they had stayed together. (I also just accidentally read a review on this story that gave a very depressing spoiler for the third installment that makes me wary of reading it.) Ugh. Also, can we talk about the fact that “Riley Gilmore” sounds a lot like “Rory Gilmore” and there are several allusions to Gilmore Girls in this fic, such as the obsession with pro/con lists, referring to “wallowing,” and calling girls who are virgins “Mary”? I also noted the use of the phrase “hates him with the fire of a thousand suns” which I had previously heard in 10 Things I Hate About You. I also couldn’t help but notice that there was a character named Rachael LeBlanc; is that meant to be a double Friends reference? Also This last part at the lake house reminded me of an episode of Skins where they all go to some foreign country on vacation and then what’s-her-name dies in a car accident. Anyway. I liked how Remus called Jillian “Jilly” and that is the ship name for James/Lily. Did you do that on purpose? Also, were Kylie and Kyra two separate characters, or did her name keep changing? And I thought Jillian was a Ravenclaw at first, but now she’s a Gryffindor..? Anyhow... I’m disappointed; I’m a sucker for a happy ending, and I didn’t get one. I mean, maybe L/J did, but I didn’t pay much attention to their plot line in this second installment. I thought that the shining moments of this story were 1) James and Lily flying and then going to the roof, and 2) the heartbreaking scene with Riley and Sirius by the lake. They were both really well-written and I enjoyed them immensely. I felt like you did a really nice job with Riley’s character development, and she didn’t do anything that was unrealistic to who you’d written her to be. As for any reviewers saying that Lily is out of character, tell them to shut the heck up; it’s your fanfiction, you can do whatever you want. (I am attempting to write a MWPP fic and i am just going to give readers an immediate disclaimer that it’s VERY 2000s and VERY American and I DO NOT CARE.) I feel like when it comes to fanfiction, you can literally do whatever you want. I did feel that the first story got a bit repetitive at times, but this second one kept my interest a lot more. I do feel like since Riley finally admitted her true feelings, that should have meant she was willing to fully allow Sirius into her life and wouldn’t feel the need to run away. But alas, this was not my decision to make. Honestly, I think you should write for TV. This reminded me of so many TV shows I’ve watched, but it didn’t particularly read like a novel (though I’m not sure you wanted it to, so maybe that doesn’t matter). I would love to read a prequel about James, Riley, and their families. Or maybe a Oneshot, alternate-ending story. Or maybe some sort of Epilogue AU in which it’s 20 years later, but no one has died and everyone is happy; maybe Harry could have had siblings and cousins and close family friends. You are a master at writing plot, specifically making sure that the plot is always moving forward. I have very few complaints, except, of course, the ending, and maybe there were one too many food fights (with a blatant disregard for the house elves who had to clean them up). Possibly one too many fist fights, as well, and mentions of Animagi as Transfiguration homework; there are other things to learn about. I read another JL fic by a user named fellytone in which James also has to choose between a Quidditch career and being an Auror. The inclusion of siblings for James was an interesting choice; I suppose they will all have to be killed off in the third installment so that Harry has no choice but to live with the Dursley’s. Man. I feel like things really took a grim turn there at the end. I’m not sure if I want to read the next one. I feel like I have to, but I’m uneasy about it because of the way this one ended. Anyway, I’ll stop rambling now. Hope you had a nice long weekend.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/10/2018
Loving this fan fic
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2018
Omg I LOVE this book
cheesemouse16 chapter 15 . 9/30/2017
Yes, they definitely do not live in a romance novel. Nope. *wink*
May chapter 23 . 8/1/2017
Before I rant, I wanna say that you definitely have the right to lay out your story as you see fit and I love reading it, keep remembering that through the rest of thi message...
HOW THEFUQ COULD YOU DO THIS? I'm literally crying over here okay? This is not fair! Why did you HAVE to let that bitch Rachael become involved? This is absolute torture and I hate you for it and I literally haven't properly read these last two chapters JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO SKIP TO THE PART WHERE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER becaue what you did was outrageous!
theM16 chapter 57 . 7/14/2017
broke my heart and made me happy all at once! brilliant!
Azzurrolunali chapter 57 . 6/17/2017
Hi This was brilliant I really enjoyed it. Yes it was very American and not at all 1970s but it was great fun and I loved it! Thanks! Looking forward to the sequel!
Guest chapter 57 . 6/6/2017
it was a good storyline and well written, but an overall thing i noticed was that its very american. i dont blame you because you might be american but things like football or burgers just dont really make sense to me how they fit in, if that makes sense?
2,008 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »