Reviews for Trapped in the Brawl
omg it's amaze chapter 34 . 3/11
this was beautiful
Guest chapter 34 . 10/1/2014
This concept has been done a million times before and will be done a million times again, but out of all of the ones I read, this is the best by far. I have only one suggestion to make it better... sequel.
blaiseingfire chapter 34 . 8/28/2014
This is one of the best stories I have read on the site :)
Too bad it's over :(
blaiseingfire chapter 29 . 8/26/2014
You probably should have split this into the 4 parts, not saying this isn't awesome (WHICH IT IS), but you can get lost if you glance away from such a large chapter
MaskedGamer chapter 34 . 8/22/2014
Please make a sequel dammit!
MaskedGamer chapter 33 . 8/22/2014
Why are goodbyes so sad!
Guest chapter 31 . 8/20/2014
I honestly considered THAT person as the mole, with his/her ability set, but it wasn't a strong enough belief that I'd mention it. It was second after Lucario. And I'm being deliberately vague so people don't get spoilers by reading the reviews before the story.
MaskedGamer chapter 32 . 7/31/2014
Please Please Please keep on writing more chapters for this!
MaskedGamer chapter 16 . 7/30/2014
Tabuu being a good guy surprised me a bit.
MaskedGamer chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
Holy Bionis! This is getting better and better!
o realisticFantasy o chapter 31 . 7/16/2014
Wow, I never thought this would update again! I had completely given up. I'm glad to see that I was wrong! Having the mole be Somic completely surprised me. I think the only weak argument though was that despite his acting, he was nervous. Even if I hadn't been the mole, I would nervous be ause I would worry people would think I was the mole anyway. It worked though, so it's fine. Probably because Sonic was acting casual. Anyway, I love Mario's story on everything—and I feel really bad for Kidd! Maybe he could show up next chapter? That would be awesome. This is fantastic, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
emodarkwolf14 chapter 30 . 3/19/2014
You updated this on my birthday and I have to say you took an idea and changed it so much based on your end note but still, this fanfic is awesome through and through
Van Pat chapter 30 . 1/28/2014
My theory is that it's Lucario, the first Lucario. I'm not sure how to explain this theory but it feels like Lucario. I'm sure it'd be possible to fake his own death and wipe his memories. I won't believe he's dead unless I see the corpse. Plus, where we met him is also a clue. The ruins of a city the Reaper levelled.
realisticFantasy chapter 30 . 12/30/2013
wow, that's a ton of progress since i last looked at this! i love this story; it's a great concept and an awesome adventure! too bad it's almost over... i can't wait til the next chapter!
jrarulez chapter 29 . 12/9/2013
wheres dedede is he still dead D: i hope not hes my favorite character