Reviews for Worst Possible Outcome
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
Woefully wonderful! Puddleglum is a great character and I'm glad to see you devote some time to him. Angst and humor pair perfectly in this fic. It's so hilariously morose, you really capture Lewis's tone! A Jill and Eustace ship, believably rendered, and a Shasta and Aravis reference! Really, who could ask for more?
Ambidextrous Drummer chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Coolness, Puddleglum is my favorite characters so I like overreact when I find a story about Puddleglum that is not slash stuff.
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Oh, dear old Puddleglum! How could anyone not love the guy? I really enjoyed this one! Lovely job, God bless you!
constantlearner chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Excellent and unexpected.
samus18 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This was very interesting to read - and I, too, was (and am) rather disappointed that Lewis never gave us readers a chance to eavesdrop on Puddleglum's thoughts, as you put it. He was the most fascinating character to me for some reason. XDD I love this one-shot, or whatever it's called - short story. We seriously need more Puddleglum fics.
The ending was great, too - very March-wiggle-like.

P.S. I know how you feel about taking up a lot of pages in a notebook - the difference is always disappointing, and no mistake! :)
Laura Andrews chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Oh, wow! Bravo! Excellent. So funny and brilliant. I love how you capitalized certain things like Worst Possible Outcome. I've never read a story from Puddleglum's POV before, not even in third person. This is superb. I am totally adding it, and you, to my Favorites :D
WildflowerCircuitboard chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
It is fun to think about what Puddleglum might have observed between Pole and Scrubb during tSC. I think that you wrote Puddleglum very well. He's just as "frolicsome" here as in the book.

You have done very well at keeping your Jill/Eustace fics consistent throughout (Have I said that already?) But this, while staying true, was a nice little shift out of the Experiment House.
The World's Best Auror chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Puddleglum's my favorite character. Awesomeness.
Cap'n Clueless chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Hahahahaha! Oh, Estella. I've read heaps of your work (my apologies for not reviewing on everyone; shall it suffice to say that I believe each work to be fantastic?) but this one, I believe, takes the cake for humour. Oh, Puddleglum!
MossflowerSquirrel chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Splendid! That was so sweet and in character for all of them; it couldn't have been any better, even if it had been longer. The perfect size! Long live the dear Marshwiggle.
bananabuttbaybay chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I'm afraid that I am confused; is this Pole/Scrubb fluff told from Puddleglum's POV? Nice job capturing his personality, by the way
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
i enjoyed that immensly xD
The Owl's Pen chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
*laughing and applauding* That was lovely! One would not suspect that a one-shot from a Marshwiggle's POV could possibly be labeled fluff, but I think you have written something that is just that! "It is as if he is so pleased to see her again that he has to hide it." I ::love:: that line! This is brilliant and beautiful and I love that it is from Puddleglum's perspective. Please do write more in this vein!
Baeden chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
lol Puddleglum.

I love that Marshwiggle!
Aslan's Lamb chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Oh, wow! His voice is so real, so Puddleglum-ish. Makes me want to see if I can write a puddleglum fic of my own that would capture it so perfectly. Probably not. This is great!