Reviews for Partners, Friends: Part Two, Hiei
Reyka Sivao chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
Interesting version of events! Nice job keeping Hiei in character in the big temptation scene. :)
Ranuel chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
This is the better of the two structurally with a more defined and complex plot. The continued expansion of the Spirit World justice system works really well. The new characters all have a canon flavor to them. The psychological drama of Hiei's choice is well played. We get a lot of hints as to what has been happening to Kurama during his weekend imprisonments that add to the story but aren't revealed as what they are until after the reader has read the sequel. It would be possible to read What Goes Around without having read the two Partners stories but having done so really makes some of the scenes much better.
MusicForOxygen chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
Awesome! Good job with the sequel! I'll be reading "What goes around" next.
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
Cool
Owl At The End chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
(Hey, decided to drop a review D)

I really really LOVED this story- it was so incredibly well-written.

I like this one better than the kurama one.. haha...

anyways, yeah. I was actually wondering what Hiei would say to Batsukuno..(I'm an angst fan, of course- I was really on edge right there)

SO anywho, greatly written

(and I'll go read some of your other stories n.n)
Azure Teriques chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
Love it
CrazyCatLadyVia chapter 5 . 12/7/2007
This really well written, very nice. And it's nice to see a non-yaoi fic about Kurama and Hiei every once in a while. Thanks!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
Nicely done and very enjoyable. Hiei is always an interesting character to get inside. Keep writing!
ladyasile chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
yes, hiei did it! lol. kurama remembered the toy? cool. leave it to him to remmember, even after almost being put in the Pit. wow. excellent story!

ladyasile chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
smart hiei! aww, poor kurama. i loved this chapter! especially the part where hiei realized that kurama is his friend.

ladyasile chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
... i'm speechles... i just want to know what happened.

ladyasile chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
i'm with hiei in this! how dare they! lol. i loved that line. is compassion contagious? hilarious.

ladyasile chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
lol. i remember that! you did an amazing job by going with hiei's pov in this.

Bon Clay Bon chapter 5 . 12/4/2007
Very nicely written. You have the callibur of a novelist.

I like your concept and I can't wait until you post more of this. Thank you for the good read!