Reviews for Melody of attraction
Melmel Phase chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Great! I loved it! Its sedusive and pastionate! Everything that a great story needs you past my test! Congrads!
metylerandnaruto chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
GREAT!
merlyn1382 chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
yum
Sora-sama91 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
really good! lol i could not stop chuckling through the whole thing...nicely done that was one of the greatest EyesAyumu fanfics i've read!
AzureLies chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Ooh, sagittarius pride! (And happy belated birthday - I passed your profile page on the way to the story).

Now to the story:

I love it. It's really nice and - not fluffy - how to say? I'm bad with words, I'll say it now. I'll have to admit they seem the teensiest bit OOC, but who cares? Characters need to develop, no?

Mm. What else? I loved the beginning - I feel like there's just a bit of development lacking in the later parts of chapter one - only a bit, mind you, nothing too significant. It'd be nice to develop the ideas you have there. They seem choppy a little.

XP And then there was chapter two, which was just awesome on all levels. The ending was cute~

Good job, overall! D Do you have plans to write any more?
Seeker Zenn chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
that is amazing! ep! i dont know what to say. it is just so good!
Insane Teddy Bear chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
That was the hottest EyesxAyumu fic I have EVER read. Seriously, the only competition you have is the story Epic which is KouskexEyesxAyumu
Alphonseelric22 chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
I loved this story. Incredibly awesome. keep up the good work and hope to read more from you.
801-chan chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
That was cute! _ Me liked!

-801-chan
MapleLeaves-VodkaBottles chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
OH... MY... GOD... All I have to say was that was HOT!

VERY NICE!

~RAWR~
Animestar73 chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
xD very cute and very well written! I love a breathless uke-Ayumu it is SO hawt! xD i LOVED your eyes! This was absolutly wodnerful, and i look forward to reading more from you!
bluerosety chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
For your first story, this is awesome! Your description was so detailed. It was adorable yet hot! / You did an excellent job! Keep up the good work! :D

-blue
Genny chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
..It...was...just...so...cute! *dies* I squealed over and over again. Yeah. It was just so damn adorable. I love the ending. And for your first fanfiction, that was really discriptive and, well, good! *dies again*
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 12/30/2007