Reviews for Desire
theTARDISissexy chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Wow. This was really very good! I loved how, even in the midst of red hot pleasure, he still managed to ask Bella if he was hurting her. This was so sweet and touching I want more! You are a very good writer and I wouod love to have another chapter filled with this. I absolutely adore Edward and Bella as characters so this was a very good representation of them. As i saud, I would love more!
Sincerely,
Cara G.
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
That is all she wants. Look it like dealing with a five year old. Say all she can to get what she wants. It obviously worked. Look how she acted after. "See all you had to do is give me a lolipop" Omg.
Amy Shaar chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Is it to much to ask for another? I just love these to so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Perfection. Thank you...
lilianyas chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
very nice sequel! I really enjoyed it!
VallieValVal chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I knew she was going to make him prove it! I'm phsycic! Well, I'm sure everybody knew she was going to make him prove it though. Oh well. Nice story, though. I think, along with 30 feet, your best one.
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
i loved this one the most it's amazing
Mil-Tron 4000 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
awesome!
imgettingmarried2edwardcullen chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
love it!
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Loved it, even more so than its predecessor. I definitely enjoyed how it ended, but I must say I also really enjoyed how it began - I was always waiting for the Bella outburst/fury that never came, and I'm glad you provided it. Great job!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Well, hell, that was about the hottest thing I have ever read. ever.

I feel guilty!

Amazing ;)
tohruxkyoxyukilover chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
aw
Lady Bagheera chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
::fans myself:: Whew! You definately have the lemon thing down...this was amazing.
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Wow, just AMAZING, sadly I'm being kicked off the computer, so I will have to give you more reviews of your amazingness tomorrow.

Luv Middi~