Reviews for Desire
Amy Shaar chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Is it to much to ask for another? I just love these to so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Perfection. Thank you...
lilianyas chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
very nice sequel! I really enjoyed it!
VallieValVal chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I knew she was going to make him prove it! I'm phsycic! Well, I'm sure everybody knew she was going to make him prove it though. Oh well. Nice story, though. I think, along with 30 feet, your best one.
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
i loved this one the most it's amazing
Mil-Tron 4000 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
awesome!
imgettingmarried2edwardcullen chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
love it!
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Loved it, even more so than its predecessor. I definitely enjoyed how it ended, but I must say I also really enjoyed how it began - I was always waiting for the Bella outburst/fury that never came, and I'm glad you provided it. Great job!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Well, hell, that was about the hottest thing I have ever read. ever.

I feel guilty!

Amazing ;)
tohruxkyoxyukilover chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
aw
Lady Bagheera chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
::fans myself:: Whew! You definately have the lemon thing down...this was amazing.
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Wow, just AMAZING, sadly I'm being kicked off the computer, so I will have to give you more reviews of your amazingness tomorrow.

Luv Middi
IceVampGirl231 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Verry nice!
LadyNoreh chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
That was seriously intense. The emotion... I almost wanted to cry! It's perfectly conflicted, just like the books (only with more sex... unlike the books.. lol).

Thank you for another awesome fic!
Bookworm365 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
One of the greatest lemons I've read. I liked how you worked in the fact she couldn't reach her orgasm as fast as the first time. Because, in actuality, guys don't dive in and the woman doesn't automatically orgasm.

Well done.