Reviews for Sleep with Me
Goddess of Light chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Hahahaha Funny. It made me laugh. To bad there isn't more (at least i think so?) If there is i can't wait to read more bit if there isn't well to bad i suppose. And your Story was really good. Loved it. _
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
awwwww, this is sooo sweet!
Hatake Tsughi chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Awe darkness to light YAY!
IncarnateofImpossibilities chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
EK this makes me soo happy! I loved it!

the theme was really cool!

good job!1

toodles
nullacc0unt chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
This story is perfect. Absolutely perfect. I've had this sort of thing happen to me sans the sex, but this is absolutely perfect. I give it a fourteen.

Out of ten.
Tsuki Fox chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
great work, fabulous balance of angst and fluff. and so very cute!
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Hey! Love it! So cute. :)
Seraphims-Mirth chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
This was very alluring and the word play was splendid, elegant as always with perfectly captured characters and the detail was wonderful. A marvelous tale that faded from darkness to light, skillfully done and a treasure to read. Once again I am in awe of your talent.

Your friend

Kels
Eien-no-Ren chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
That was great! The start was slow and painful... tired and tight. Like something was just about to blow. First one then the other, you painted their quiet desperation in such a way it was screaming out of the screen and I shuddered, knowing fully what it meant to feel that way. Usually the loud ones get the most attention. . *sigh* Then the way you picked the pace... the sweet, clean scene between the two... nice and comforting... Yup! you got me... nyah! just what they needed! I was cheering on my chair! The pace picked up and you had me smiling unconsciously by the end... the sexy naughtiness that was all Iruka (I expect Naruto got that from somebody...) and the Jounin's perverted imagination... YES! nyah! Happy kitten! I love it! *glomps you!* Did I ever tell you that I love you? LOL This was wonderful! Me likes a lot! Nyah! Its rare to find such smooth, well though writing style... nya. But then you already know that... ne?
Hen21 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Oh, that was so sweet!
Snowcleo chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Oh, so sweet! I really liked the transition of emotions throughout the story-very smooth and natural. Good work capturing the characters in a brief piece. They fit nicely together and were very believable. I really liked this!
Monkiez chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
This was amazingly sad as well as captured a great balance between the two and I really enjoyed the story!Keep up the good work.
Kitsune's Dark Shadow chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
This was a sweet piece. -
Lovely Spell chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
aw. that was good. I can picture that so well. It was good. I like how you make their stress so real.
Mirai-Kung chapter 1 . 12/4/2007