Reviews for Where are you Christmas?
Panda Blitz chapter 10 . 9/30/2011
Oh my god. This is awesome.
RedDragen chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
You are doing fine, don't worry about be 16 it takes guts to put something on here.
MDarKspIrIt chapter 10 . 12/27/2008
Can't wait to know how their Christmas will go. And Happy birthday!
Mancuso chapter 9 . 12/24/2008
I'm going to ring a bell just for Cas. (He may already have his wings, but he could do with an extra pair. Maybe some pink ones. That'd be cute.)
MayukoSon chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
Wow what a great update! Just in time for the holidays. Aww poor Dean trying his best to keep the puppy a secret. I thought the confrontation between John and Dean was very well-done. And I was excited to see the appearance of the angel :D Looking forward to more!
RedDragen chapter 9 . 12/21/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I am looking forward to the next chapter
MDarKspIrIt chapter 9 . 12/20/2008
So glad you updated... It was really good. So sad when John hit Dean... This angel did remained me of an angel we know;) Can't wait to read your next update and see how Christmas will go for the Winchester! Hope John will try to make amends...
RedDragen chapter 8 . 12/23/2007
I love it, another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 12/23/2007
Awesome chapter!

Having grown up in the snow, I know just how cold Dean had to have been without a proper winter coat and gloves for his hands. But ho sweet that he played outside with Sammy anyway so Sam could have fun!

I loved the sbcene at the end with Dean finding the puppy-it will make the perfect present for Sammy even tho John will never alow it!

See ya again next chapter!
PipkinTwo chapter 8 . 12/23/2007
Lol... I would loovvee to see John's face if Dean takes a puppy home! This is a great story showing a totally different side of the family. Although, admittedly... um.. I don't think I could live with such a wuss as Sam... like Dean, I would just love to deck him one.. sorry, lol!

Thanks for the story

Pip
SlumberingMarauder chapter 8 . 12/23/2007
aw...I loved the snow part! They're so cute togther! And sammy was worried about Dean, which is always a plus. I can't wait for a certain someone to get that cute little gift..._...great job!
Super Duper Pop chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I like the beast/dog at the end. What a great present for Sammy. Is a pair of gloves waiting for Dean? Love the description of making snowballs...felt as if I were making them.

Don
QSMkitten chapter 7 . 12/18/2007
YAY a Christmas story to quell my hatred of working in retail and dealing with Grinch shoppers. I love cute sappy Sammy wanting Christmas. Your description of the crayon breaking in the first chapter was the best I have read with description on such a hard object to describe on. Great job!
Twisted Ingenue chapter 7 . 12/15/2007
I like this chapter a lot. Has Dean totally caved in for the idea of Christmas? Maybe this is where the first experience occurred that led to his wanting to celebrate Christmas on the show this week.

Don
RedDragen chapter 7 . 12/14/2007
I love it, Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »