Reviews for all the pretty little horses
GamerRCL0505 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
It's great, creepy, sad, and cute all at the same time. It's very well written and I love that you wrote from Zach's POV.
The Comment chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
If Zach was physic, the show would've been so much cooler.

-:)
wicherwill chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
creepy . but good.
L100Meganium chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Wow, I have not seen very many fanfictions in second person! Your writing style is superb. I really liked getting inside Zack's head like that. It was really interesting. :) Love love love the ending. Heehee; ponies. Beautiful. D
Calliope Jones chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
This was absolutely fantastic. Excellent work!
sam chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
great story!
carol shue chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
very well done! You captured "Zack's" voice and personality

perfectly. Short, concise, and creepy. Please continue your

writing; I will look for your byline on further stories. Oh,

and kudos for continuity, pacing and grammar.
Dess Greene chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Holy crow, that was good! Very well written, excluding a grammar mistake or two. Brava!
M. D. Jensen chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Perfect; I would love to see more Bones fic from you :)
iknowyour chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Great story! I can actually see something like that happening and Zack having trouble dealing with it. The little girl was creepy but I felt sorry for her.
notesofwimsey chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I love this - I agree that of all of them, Zach would be the most logical one to have these kinds of dreams, and the most likely to do everything he could to avoid them. I think you did a great job of getting his voice and reactions to other people perfectly, especially to Cam, who seems to want to look after him.

I look forward to reading other stories in this same genre.
coolchick207 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
What an utterly superb story. I love Zach, and I love that you captured him so well. Beautiful, poignant, heart wrenching in its simplicity. My congratulations to you.
Chameron4ever chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Very nice. I always thought Zach must have been covering up some type of emotion when he worked... especially after his coversation with Dr. Brennan in season 1 when they were working with the little kid's body. This was very powerful & well-written. nice job. :)
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Wow, this was really powerful and very well written. I loved getting a snapshot from Zach's POV and I also agree that there is not enough focus on the horror of everything that they witness, whether or not supernatural - this side of which I enjoyed too.

Thanks for sharing.