Reviews for Prowl and Sideswipe's Excellent Adventure
BumbleBeeBitch chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
sweet! prowl as a femme, and drunk no less, is awsome! loved this fic
Infinitechange chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
- Very fun story!
ocean's pebble chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Just a quick question, how did Prowl get over his anger at Jazz? Because he seemed pretty ticked off chapter 3, and then he's making out with Jazz in the last chapter, so is there off-screen apologies from Jazz? Or was Prowl reformated and decided he wasn't really angry at Jazz? (Mostly because I was hoping to see some nice angst-turned-fluff with Jazz telling Prowl that he's totally into interfacing him whether he's a femme or mech...)
Otherwise, this is totally cute (and cracky)! :D
electro moonlight chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
"I've heard you called many things over the vorns, Jazz. But I believe 'navigational malfunction' is a new one."

with this quote you have officially won the internet well done
Captain-Emily chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
This was cute! I kind of feel sorry for poor Sunny though. And the image of Prowl being chased around by a combiner? That was classic.

I'd love to read something about Skywarp's reaction when he realizes who his lady love really is.

Thank you for sharing!
animelover1993 chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
"Optimus?" Jazz asked curiously. Optimus remained silent for a few moments, watching, before giving Ratchet an amused look. The medic flashed his commander a grin, then pushed away from the wall and strolled out himself, whistling. Only once he was gone did Optimus turn to Jazz and speak:

With that, the large mech followed the other Autobots, leaving his third-in-command gaping after him.

Omg Rotflmao! That was slaggin funny. i'm still laughing, and having trouble breathing. ON TO CHAPTER 5!
Marinelife37 chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
I love this chapter. Skywarp and Menasor courting is both funny and creepy. I love the conversation between Opitmus Prime and Megatron about the problem. I especially love the image of Megatron yelling at Menasor to stop messing with the "shiny femme" while trying to fight. I can just picture Prowl and Sideswipe being chased around while both Autobots and Decepticons were trying not to laugh and failing. Although my favorite quote is this.

"Prowl, Skywarp's hitting on me again!" Sideswipe whined over the comm line.

"So shoot him." Prowl snipped in reply. "It stopped him last time." lol.
Marinelife37 chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
I love Prowl's explanation as to why he/she and Sideswipe were still female. Navigational malfunction, lol. It's especially funny that Optimus knew the real reason but let Prowl "get away" with lying. Jazz's reaction was priceless.
Artemis1000 chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
Such an awesome and hilarious fic!
Noctisis Rrhagia chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
I absolutely love this story! Gave me the best case of the giggles I've had recently. The idea of Sideswipe and Preceptor though, wow.
Deathcomes4u chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
that.

was.

totally.

AWESOME.
Dragon260 chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
That was funny!
Katanagirl16 chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
OMG! This is great I about died laughing, awesome job!
NybCR chapter 7 . 8/29/2008
Hahahah, that was AWESOME and one of the best laughs I've ever had over a fanfic.
NybCR chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
That IS an excellent explanation. Had me snickering the whole time!