Reviews for Silver linings
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 12 . 3/6/2008
That's how I was too but more for me with the principle that Coop just died and they never explored his name Barrett and if Logan was the killer I would of thought it was a cop-out to push JoLu together so even though it being Diego was stupid I'm glad Logan wasn't the killer and though he's in a coma I sleep better at night knowing that when he wates TIIC might have a purpose for him...

That rant being said nice chapter glad to see you continueing
SonnyAngel chapter 12 . 3/6/2008
don't worry, Logan's not the killer but he's being ignored on the show so much. which is why I love reading Logan fics like yours. keep updating. and I hope Reanna and Logan find their way back to each other. damn Lulu! she only said Logan was her boyfriend to "claim" her territory to a new woman. she's just like Carly...she thinks every guy in town should be lusting after her. I'm glad to see that Milo sees her for who she really is. maybe you can make this a Logan/Reanna/Milo triangle. that would be awesome. totally cut Lulu right out. LOL.

oh, and btw, is the penthouse Reanna is staying in Sonny's old penthouse (penthouse 4)? that's the only other one I could think of besides Jason's and he and Spin are using that one.
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
can't wait to see how the rest unfolds
zoelynbrowie chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
So far the story is great! If you a fan of Logan here is a board for him:

z15.
SonnyAngel chapter 10 . 12/26/2007
aw-w-w-w-w! I loved Logan and Riley meeting. the hug was so touching. please post more soon.
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 10 . 12/26/2007
nother good one
SonnyAngel chapter 9 . 12/19/2007
ugh! I can't stand how Lulu thinks she's entitled to oh-so-much. I blame Luke for that...his little gumdrop indeed. *sigh*

anyway, loved Reanna's and Robin's talk. I hope they continue their friendship.
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 9 . 12/19/2007
short sweet and good can't wait to see more soon
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 8 . 12/18/2007
another good one, update soon :-)
SonnyAngel chapter 8 . 12/18/2007
oh man, I wonder how Logan knew! You've got me hooked now. LOL. hurry and update soon, please.
SonnyAngel chapter 7 . 12/17/2007
aww, I'm glad you're having Logan tell her himself instead of a secret hanging over his head. secrets never end well, especially not in Port Charles. LOL. witness the worst kept secret: Jake's paternity.

anyway, I was so upset after today's show...I felt so bad for Spinelli when he found Georgie. And Georgie's last words! omg...they better not make Logan the killer!
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 7 . 12/17/2007
2 more great chapters...as far as the actual show goes I am calling it now that it's going to be some sort of a frame job where Coop or another cop is setting up Logan, he is innocent and as an end result either does a 180 and puts on the perverbial white hat or goes back to work for Sonny when this is all over
SonnyAngel chapter 6 . 12/17/2007
aw, Logan. I love him. He better not turn out to be the killer on the show. I'm gonna be so pissed!

anyway, I think he should tell her in the name of full disclosure. He can explain what he was thinking when he found out and why he kept it secret. anyway, I think it'll be better if she hears from him instead of Coop.
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
glad to see something where Logan is redeemed and Lulu is portrayed as the B-H I think she is LOL...I can't wait to read on update soon
SonnyAngel chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
aw, I don't think Logan is the bad guy...he's just trying to protect his heart. He strikes me as the kind of guy who only lets himself get hurt once, then he hardens up and rejects before he can be rejected. anyway, can't wait to see what Cooper has in mind.

btw, I definitely don't think Logan is the killer on GH. It's gotta be Coop...it wouldn't make sense if it was Logan. Unless the writers are complete idiots..wait...who am I talking about? Guza and Pratt are hacks, they wouldn't know how to write themselves out of a paper sack so anything can happen.