Reviews for 25 Days of Hell
MrsChipRockefeller chapter 1 . 2/11
Aw sounds like they just got a case
gitana082 chapter 24 . 2/22/2013
Nice love stories, a little more twist in the case wouldn't hurt, but generally, I liked your fic!
MyWinterFireFly chapter 24 . 7/5/2012
I Liked It But I Have A Question ... Where Was Rossi In All Of This...?
AlpineHolly chapter 24 . 2/17/2012
I take it this only has 24 chapters, was a good read, thanks.
CMPhoenix chapter 24 . 12/12/2011
You've kinda ruined Christmas songs for me but I don't care! Best fic I've read in a long time
dizprincess77 chapter 24 . 8/29/2011
So love this story! What happened to Chapter 25? There are only 24 up & you said there was one more to go but you show story as complete! Please put up the last chapter.
Owl Emporium chapter 24 . 11/21/2010
This was great! I loved it (:
Guest chapter 24 . 4/18/2010
cute story I love it, even though I am reviewing a couple months off, but I am curious is chapter 25 left up to our imaginations?
Manic Penguin chapter 21 . 10/17/2009
Growing up the number one rule in my house was Don't Poke The Bear, because my dad had this Grizzly Addams thing going on and would growl like a bear with a stuck paw when he got in a certain mood.
WickedWitch1313 chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
I want a cookie!

This story is really good so far.. I haven't reviewed it yet because sometimes I get into the mood where I breeze through chapters, but really good job so far!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
I am enjoying the story and understand how just a few lyrics from songs doesn't mean they should get involved. In real life, criminals try to direct info to the FBI and they are only making noise. But, later, I do think that trained profilers would understand, on some level, why a person would have problems with Christmas, particularly when several of them exposed their own less then perfect experiences with the holidays. Then, add in the stats of suicides at that time of the year, profilers not understanding the emotional pitfalls of the holiday season seems ooc to me.
ewriter chapter 24 . 12/13/2008
Wow, you never put the last chapter up! I loved the story though. Great pairings and so cute!
ab89us chapter 24 . 12/6/2008
I love this story! Its so cute and good. I hope to read more from you soon.
luv0817 chapter 24 . 11/27/2008
Lovely Christmas-y story! Just one question... where's chapter 25?
ValleyGirlMeg chapter 24 . 11/26/2008
As you know, I love your H/P stories. I also love Christmas...so this made me very happy. I cannot wait for your 2008 story!