Reviews for Unconditionally
Emma Taylor chapter 6 . 3/31
THIS IS AMAZING WRITE MORE RIGHT NOW OMFG !
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
Please update the story is so managing so far!
Cool katz chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Best fanfiction I've read yet
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Honestly, fuck Hermione. Seriously.

Other than that, great story!
SinCos chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
Update? Abandoned?

Just tell us, so you can put me out of my misery... Please ;)
amber.saurus chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
This is amazing please write moooore
Richard Robin Dick Grayson chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
Please continue ur story it's amazing I love it :)!
insouciantmouse chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
I think this is a good story. Sometimes I have to skip some parts because they're too M-ish and I'm not ready for that, and there are some grammar stuff, but it's a good story. I think you did well keeping everybody's characters canon in their actions. Well, except for Harry and Draco, but they act exactly as they would if they were gay in canon.
Anyway. Updates? Please? It's been a year, and they need to have, like, a grand prank on the press which will stop all the bothering, and get closure/revenge/idk what with Snape, and...Please more story?
Symphony Amador chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
Yes keep going it's a great story line so far!:)
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Oh wow I have never understood Drarry before (not because I'm a homophobe or anything - but they are enemies!) but you have completely convinced me! This is so well-written, I must admit that there were a few editing problems, but your storyline flows on so well! Can't wait to read more!
Putri Luna chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
I like this story!
it's cool!
update please! I like blaise here! he's so strange and funny!
Milady chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
So where is this continuation? I'm waiting almost a year now!
Nihtingale chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Nice story, please continue :)
Milady chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
I love this! Your characters are so real and ... sweet! I want more! When will you write next part?
I just adore your snarky Draco and overprotective Harry. I hope there will be more of twins as they are my favourities. And I think that they could be best friends with Draco.
SageGalleon chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
I love this story so much! There are quite a few mistakes/problems with the grammar in places but other than that you made a really good original story. The veela thing is usually over done and lame but I think you pulled it off nicely even though I could never imagine Harry being a veela (although if we take daniel radcliffe harry then he is just too damn sexy to not be a veela ;P). Anyways, keep up the great work!