Reviews for Unconditionally
Angelic Abomination chapter 6 . 8/18
I have been reading your other stories for a while now and loving them so much I keep going back for more. I kept looking at the description for this one and for some reason passing over it. But I started it yesterday and was hooked. I haven't been able to stay away from this story. I love your take on Draco in this and the way Harry is with him. I am waiting for Harry to say "Fuck it" and leave the Wizarding world behind taking Draco with him. I know that is what I would have him do. But I know that Draco would never allow him to do that.
Nianika chapter 6 . 3/15
This is really good. Hope you update soon.
lakita2 chapter 1 . 1/26
M just on the first Chapter but this is so awesome.
Amortentia chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
Gasp! I've fallen in love with this fanfiction! Please continue! I love how Harry is both the feels AND the dominant one in the relationship! Though I did skip over the suggestive scenes, since I'm not the type to red that kind of stuff. Back to the story. Each chapter is rich, long, juicy, and accurately captures each character's personality in it. I absolutely love your writing style, and Harry/draco's love and understanding of each other is just beautiful! I hope the wizarding world accepts them soon, and that you will produce another glorious chapter to bless the world with. :)
Emma Taylor chapter 6 . 3/31/2015
THIS IS AMAZING WRITE MORE RIGHT NOW OMFG !
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
Please update the story is so managing so far!
Cool katz chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Best fanfiction I've read yet
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Honestly, fuck Hermione. Seriously.

Other than that, great story!
SinCos chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
Update? Abandoned?

Just tell us, so you can put me out of my misery... Please ;)
amber.saurus chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
This is amazing please write moooore
Richard Robin Dick Grayson chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
Please continue ur story it's amazing I love it :)!
insouciantmouse chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
I think this is a good story. Sometimes I have to skip some parts because they're too M-ish and I'm not ready for that, and there are some grammar stuff, but it's a good story. I think you did well keeping everybody's characters canon in their actions. Well, except for Harry and Draco, but they act exactly as they would if they were gay in canon.
Anyway. Updates? Please? It's been a year, and they need to have, like, a grand prank on the press which will stop all the bothering, and get closure/revenge/idk what with Snape, and...Please more story?
Symphony Amador chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
Yes keep going it's a great story line so far!:)
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Oh wow I have never understood Drarry before (not because I'm a homophobe or anything - but they are enemies!) but you have completely convinced me! This is so well-written, I must admit that there were a few editing problems, but your storyline flows on so well! Can't wait to read more!
Putri Luna chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
I like this story!
it's cool!
update please! I like blaise here! he's so strange and funny!