Reviews for A Little Problem
GirlAnimePrincess chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
So . . . ADORABLE!
I just wanna go up and hug little Dem-Dem!
OutTonightAndForever chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
I really enjoyed this story! great job! i'll definitely be checking out the other stories that you have written!
OutTonightAndForever chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
this first chapter was so adorable! there were so many cute parts in this! looking forward to the next chapter ]
CuteVampireCollie chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
Oh thank goodness Dem's okay! When he fell and broke his neck and then said that music was his heartbeat, it got to me! DX So sad! But a very good story nonetheless!
CuteVampireCollie chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Oh gosh, I'm going to cry next chapter? DX Sad crying or happy crying? !
CuteVampireCollie chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
Wow. blinks It's a good thing Dem was there otherwise Axel and Roxas would have traded blows pretty hard.
CuteVampireCollie chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
Good job, Axel, you totally pawned Marly and he knows it! XP Okay, okay, I admit it, I want Demyx back to normal but he's just so cute as a little kid!
CuteVampireCollie chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
I knew Lexaeus was a sweetie underneath his quiet side. I kind of don't want Demyx to grow up either! XP He's too cute!
CuteVampireCollie chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Alright, I'm adopting little Demy! The way you write him is seriously too adorable and I can't get enough of it!
CuteVampireCollie chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
I'm glad little Demy is okay! ;; But I hope he's his old self again soon. I really didn't mean for that pun to happen, but it did didn't it? XP;
CuteVampireCollie chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
I cannot get enough of little Dem! You write him so unbelieavably cute!
CuteVampireCollie chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
No fair, I want little Demyx! So cute! I want to see him play his too-big-for-him Sitar! XP So cute!
Phases Of Obsession chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
Aww! Poor little!DemDem! He's so cute. I love little kids like that-the huggy ones. Great job!
Jynx Harvest chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
I'm afraid to read the next chapter! ::
Jynx Harvest chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
I LOVE your Zexion. Serious, and yet, not unwilling. Good stuff.