Reviews for A Little Problem
XWhiteRabbitX chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Aww, poor Edmy! I bet he's REALLY confused... D: it's okay, little guy, your gonna be okay...

Axel would make a WONDERFUL father! Roxas is right!
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
That was amazing. I acctually had to stop and cry for a moment there. T_T Iyt really was amazing.
Sora Tayuya chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
I have decided (after reading, what...8 of your KH stories tonight?) that I like your writing style.

...yet this is the first review I've given...how sad...

Good news is: I've decided to read all (at least most) of your KH stories, in the order that you have them on your profile. So good for me, I get to read a series of short tales wrapped together. Cool.

[Honestly, I like how you share my dislike of AkuRoku, decide to give Lexaeus more credit, and are mean to Marly. That is great.

And you are staying true to a lot of character's actions/thoughts/"feelings".
kittie reviewer chapter 9 . 1/9/2010
I've finally finished this story, *sighs* took long enough. Let me just say that I've read like a million different stories about the organization members turning into kids and this is by far the best I've ever read. Kind of a weird ending but thats just my opinion.

Bravo great job ;]
kittie reviewer chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
Ha- it was jealousy. Oh Roxas you should have waited until little Demy wasn't around before venting your feelings. Now he's traumatized, tsk tsk ...
kittie reviewer chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
"And Here I was starting to get the impression you almost liked him better like this." Is this a sign of jealousy I'm seeing from Roxas?

Cant wait to see how you get yourself out of this one. five hundred heart beats. Obviosuly they figure it out somehow.

Yes I live, I've just been busy
PopcornObsessed-DragonLuver chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
OMG ... Zessy ...

That would have to be my favourite bit of this chapter ... lol
Technician Fan chapter 9 . 5/8/2009
This story is so freaking amazing, i almost cried at the end! not just beacuse of demyx's supposed death, but also because it was over. i think you should write i sequal or sister story, where something like this happens to another member, how missed the memo about that world or didn't believe it and went anyway (like Larxene), peronally i would love to read something like that.

P.S. I recommend Zexion, Fori (or someone else) could get ticked off at him for something and throw him through a Corridor of Darkness into that world.
CBDemyx chapter 7 . 5/3/2009
This particular scene with Axel and Roxas wanting to kill each other (lol btw xD) just seemed to trigger a Husband vs Wife-like scene. What with arguing over how much time isn't being spent together, not seeing each otehr, etc.

Roxas would be the wife. Just saying.
The Mystic Doctor chapter 9 . 3/12/2009
I really enjoyed it. And that's saying a lot, since I never care for those stories where a character turns into a toddler and everyone else has to deal with it. I was actually debating on reading this at first, when I realized what it was about, but finally my curiousity got the better of me. And I'm glad it did.

It was cute and intense at the same time. I can't recall any stories I've read quite like that. It's hard to believe Axel could have that caretaker side to him, but the more I read the more I liked it. It made me wonder what it would be like the other way around - Axel turning into a kid and Demyx becoming self-appointed parent figure. I really like the way you put in all those segments about Demyx acting like the typical five-year-old and Axel's reactions (getting Demyx to eat his food, Demyx drawing pictures with crayons, the bath scenes, being scared of the dark, etc.). I felt bad that Demyx had asthma though. How scary must that be for a little kid? I'm glad you decided not to give him epilepsy, though. The idea of Demyx having gills, water being his element and all, was...pretty weird for me, I have to admit. But it's creative. :)

I find it a little odd that after the other Organization members learned of the whole situation, they didn't come to see it with their own eyes. But, I guess that might have put in some other complications. At some point during the argument between Roxas and Axel, I realized it was somewhat like two parents fighting, which was sort of funny. And I can only imagine what Demyx's reaction would be to the pictures Roxas took!

It was only during the middle of the count-up in the last chapter that I realized what the numbers meant. It was very sad to read through, though. Nobody likes it when an innocent child dies, or when their favorite character dies. But, it had to be done, and you wrote it so well. Heck, the entire story is written well! I think your writing style is very descriptive, but not overdone, and also fun to read. I like the humor too. :) But anyhow, since I read "Regnerische Nachtmusik", I see how it worked out at the end. That really fit in perfectly. I felt that it could have ended with a more dramatic than comedic sentence, however. Maybe a last observation on the situation by Axel or something. Though I don't blame him for wanting an aspirin. :)

How do you see a friend the same way again after such an experience? It'd be strange knowing you'd carried around and bathed him or her and everything. But you'd have to find a way to get past it, I suppose...

I'm probably going to think of more things to say later, and feel guilty that I didn't remember them now, but at the moment, this is it. I know I'll be checking out many more of your stories when I get the chance. :)

I bet Demyx would look good in a necktie. :D
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
Wow, you're stories will never seize to amaze me, and I have to say I enjoyed this one througly. Mim!Demyx is super cute, I only wish that I could huggle him. His moments of insecurity really do explain alot about the teenaged Demyx's personality, and his trustful nature is just so lovable. I especially loved the scene with Lexaeus, if for no other reason then to show how secure Demyx is around the other members of the Organization, his family, pretty much. Amazing work.

crimson-obsidian-rose
AkuDemyfan chapter 9 . 9/5/2008
This was cute! And sad. When I first red this (by waiting chap by chap) I didn't cry, but when I red this fully from first chap to last I did cry.

You're such an amazing writer with the emotions!

Oh, forgot, I cried also when Axel and Roxas were fighting right in front of Demyx.
KeyToTwilight chapter 9 . 8/30/2008
Love this story! I simply must fav!
Niris Nox chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
i only have a few words, them being. "bad axel. you don't lose demyx. or all the demyx fangirls will kill you! that includes me!"
marlowespirals chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
aah, i love sudden-child-syndrome. nicely done, as usual.
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »