Reviews for A Little Problem
Niris Nox chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
i only have a few words, them being. "bad axel. you don't lose demyx. or all the demyx fangirls will kill you! that includes me!"
marlowespirals chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
aah, i love sudden-child-syndrome. nicely done, as usual.
Invinciblend chapter 9 . 4/23/2008
So sweet, and funny too. The ending was moving and tyke Demyx is just too cute. Great one!
DucttapedCheshireCat chapter 9 . 3/26/2008
this was really sweet.

I'm a huge yaoi fangirl, but it can be a little too much with all the gay love.

sometimes you just something cute, maybe nonlove more friendship thingie. and child-demyx was adorable.

the ending was really sad though. But I didn't cry, it was a close one, but maybe I'm to tired xD

Anyway. Great story.
rissydoll chapter 9 . 1/8/2008
Oh my gosh. You. Are. Amazing! I swear, you're the best. I've read all of your stories involving up to this one, in the right order, too, and I must say they are some of the best.

I just have no idea how to say everything that I want to say and not write a novel! Your portayal of deaf!Demyx is the best I've read so far. And Axel with diabetes? It's such an awesome idea, and I'm surprised no one thought of it before...that I know of. I mean, it would explain why he was so skinny... Besides the sickness, are you going to have anything completely serious happen to Roxas? It would be great if you didn't, but with Demyx going deaf and Axel having diabetes...it just seems like Roxas having something would come around.

I really love your writing style and your stories, and I'll read more soon!
Reds Owshad Dark chapter 9 . 12/16/2007
Yay! Good old Demyx is back to normal! I almost cried. Its a cute story though and I can't wait for your next!

-SPOILER-

Ha. I knew you'd kill off lil Demyx. I knew it!

And I knew he was gonna fall off something. I'm a freaking psychic.
creep-stats3 chapter 9 . 12/15/2007
Well, I must say I loved it. Demyx was cool as a kid. Too bad he doesn't remember anything. Man, I loved this. I'm writing something kinda similar but for Death note. lol

I loved the whole thing. This is goin in my favs.

Awesome story, and the last chapter rocked. Don't worry about happy sad endings, I've seen MUCH worse. Yours was a breath of fresh air, I assure you. lol

TTYL

This was GREAT!
Xaic chapter 9 . 12/15/2007
;-; Gwah! When he-the rain-whale-big-Muffins! I WAS crying when little Demyx... gah! and Axel! The scar... o3o I can't wait to read it.

I remembered about the rain and Demy's heart when he came back! I was like, "ZOMG, I KNOW WHY!"

I can't wait to read the new oneshots! . You pwn.

~Xaic
kitsuneluvuh chapter 9 . 12/15/2007
ohmigod... What a beautiful ending! That has the be one of the most beautifully written endings to a story I've ever read and can remember!(lol I have a horrible memory...) I didn't cry during it (I don't really cry), but I was close. My dad mistook the shellshocked look on my face as a response to the awful pun jokes he was making and the general embarassment associated with it... -_- Looking forward to your next story!
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 9 . 12/15/2007
1) So ominous: "Whatever happens, promise me you'll keep reading..."

Should I be worried?

2) "It would have been just perfect if that sentence had been punctuated by the sound of someone taking the safety off." Imust say, I agree with Roxas...in more ways than one...

3) "'Cause...the music...it's...my...heart..."

*sniffle* And that, my friends, is the wisdom of a five year old. Never doubt it.

4) That countdown bit was so sweet...who'da thunk, annoying, blunt Axel woulda died for little Demyx...

5) Oh, the joys of amnesia.

6) "Axel...do you have any idea how disturbing it is listening to you talking about me dying?" ...heh...

7) You have no idea how much I like this. The angst is cool and all, but the endings are all relatively happy.

8) There's just a point 8 'cause Saix scares me.

~Emyx
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
Aw...Demyx is cute as a Shrimpy...*pout*

...

Superior scares me.
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 9 . 12/15/2007
That was a great ending! I love how it ties it all together. You know, as soon as I read the end of chapter 8 where it said to get out the tissues, I literally said, "Oh, crap! They're gonna kill of Demyx!" My sisters, understandably both looked at me the same way Axel gets looked at in this chapter. I was pretty sad, too. That was an overall amazing story! I loved it!
Shiba-X chapter 9 . 12/15/2007
Nice.I thought demyx was by the rain and his love of way to end !
Iaveina chapter 9 . 12/15/2007
O OMG, FOR ABOUT 20 SECONDS YOU'D KILLED DEMYX!

I think this was an unbelievably sweet ending to a wonderful story! Kudos!

(-round of applause-)
Shiba-X chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
(grabs tissue box)Ready for next chap!Sweet scares me Soon!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »