Reviews for A Little Problem
coolgirl200 chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
Again, awesome chapter! _ lol Xemnas took that a lot better than I thought O_o *thought he'd freek out having a five-year-old in the Organization...apparently I was wrong*

Roxas took baby pictures... XD

*readys Kleenex* o_o ... *tries to not go insane wondering what the heck is going to make her cry...* ...Please contuine...please... *begs*
kitsuneluvuh chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
What? What? I don't wanna cry next chapter! It had better be tears of joy, you hear me? TEARS OF JOY!
Iaveina chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
OMG ONE CHAPTER TO GO!

I need a Kleenex?

Oh dear MERLIN WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO! (-cries-)
Maple Story of Anime of COCA chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
oh god, I really did not like that bottom AN... -fortifies herself w/boxes of Kleenex- Demyx is not going to stay like that forever, is he? There won't be sacrifices, will there? I'm freealed now...
Shiba-X chapter 7 . 12/13/2007
Poor little Demmy. Axel..dude...that was Soon!K?
kitsuneluvuh chapter 7 . 12/13/2007
Another awesome chapter! My favorite part was where Axel told Demyx it was time to come out of the closet. XD Only two more chapters to go? I can't wait! Keep up the awesome work.
Xaic chapter 7 . 12/13/2007
HOLY SHIT! ONLY NINE? ;-; omg, poor Demyx! His little mind... *slaps Axel and Roxas multiple times* When they started yelling I was like, "GUAH! NOT IN FRONT OF DEMY!"

Bad Axel! Bad Roxas! *hits wrists*

Xaic
coolgirl200 chapter 7 . 12/13/2007
Aw! Little Demyx is so cute! _ I hope he gets bigger but...IT'S TOO CUTE! AH *runs into wall*

Wait...Demyx heard them swearing, too? ...wow... *covers his ears* o_o

Please contuine! Your stories are awesome! XD
Canderjack chapter 6 . 12/13/2007
Oh boy, so Demyx is stuck as a kindergartener for the indeterminate future. Xemnas will be thrilled. Hopefully no one thinks of the brute force solution of repeated sending Demyx to that world until he gets an acceptable transformation, though that does sound like something Larxene would think up. :)

I love the interactions between Axel, Roxas and Demyx in all your stories. Long live the Terrible Trio!
kitsuneluvuh chapter 6 . 12/12/2007
Wow, that was an interesting twist. Poor little Demyx... fated to be subject to an asthma-stricken childhood again for another 14 years... Or is he? *insert mysterious look*

No seriously, is he? Update soon!

Btw, I happen to like Marly, but I have to admit I liked the part about him being kicked in the special parts a lot more.
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 6 . 12/12/2007
Aw, poor Demyx! He's so adorable! I spent lunch today gushing about how cute he was as a kid. I'm sad. Thank you so much for updating! Oh, and destroy Marly all you like. I don't like him either! ;D
Shiba-X chapter 6 . 12/12/2007
Oh..well that he has to go through the whole growing process again?Cute kiddy Demyx is awesome but I'd kinda prefer the big Demyx 't wait to see what Soon!
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 5 . 12/11/2007
SQUEE! Little Demmy-chan is so cute! I love this story. It is so amazingly funny AND it has a plot. There are so many favorite moments so far. I love how Axel's gotta take care of him-"So you get to be Daddy?" Best quote ever: "He's too old to be Demyx's kid..." I love it! You must update!
pinkpanda2628 chapter 5 . 12/11/2007
I absolutly love this story! You have been doing a great job on this story and I can't wait to see what happends to Axel and little Demyx in the next chapter.
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
"So, Rox...what exactly are we doing here? Exploiting small children in order to make a little progress with the ladies?"

Ha! Tsk tsk, Roxas!

You update so fast. *ashamed weeping* i am in awe.

Emyx

PS: Roxine rox. No pun intended.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »