Reviews for A Little Problem
Iaveina chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
(Zexion looked from Axel to Demyx, then back at Axel, then back at Demyx. "Nine...you've...changed somewhat since I last saw you.") Understatement Zessy dear! P

Lol, why do I image every member going to investigate the world Demyx went to at some point and they all end up in Demy's position? Axel'll be run ragged...

Again, lovely chapter! D

Oh yeah, Demyx able to somewhat get around his asthma by using his gills IS too cool!
kitsuneluvuh chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
omgosh, Little Demy is so cute! I want to hug him! *idea* I should totally draw a picture of him! I loved the scene with Zexion. Axel got BURN'D! Btw, was anyone else able to diagnose the asthma?
Shiba-X chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
Little Demy is so sweet!If I knew there was a possibility of me getting turned into a baby.I wouldn't luck to ya Zexion!Update Soon!
Simsie92 chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
yay hes healthy again. good job with the story. I think what Demyx's other was but I'm not telling.
Xaic chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
Aw! I couldn't help but giggle and squeal from the fluffy sib-like events with them! So cute! w

Xaic
kitsuneluvuh chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
Ah... Asthma, huh? CHIBI DEMYX!
Maple Story of Anime of COCA chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
OMG! What happened to Demyx? Are You going to update soon, cuz i'm about to shoot my computer in need for the continuation :'(
Shiba-X chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
Thank you.I needed to read a good story.I've been having alot on my mind lately and your story helped feel a bit wrong with little Demy? Axel would make a good father and big Soon!
Simsie92 chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
OMG Poor Demyx! Please let him be okay, pleease. *prays* lol anyways good job with the story, but let demyx be okay *hugs little demyx softly*
Iaveina chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
Ooh! Demyx has asthma?

Poor deary ) Nanny Axel, LOL!
Xaic chapter 1 . 12/4/2007

*Bows down* Demy is a widdle kiddy!

I'm SO fricking happy! Most people make these with Roxas and Axel, and turn it into romances *pukes*, but this is centered more around Axel and Demyx! yush! Especially awesome because Demy is the kid! I have to say, you are officially my favorite author in the kingdom hearts category! There is NO competition! well... except maybe some of the fan-proclaimed god-authors with pairings, but I enjoy your fics the most!

Another point! YUS! This is going to have chapters! KYAA!

*huggles*

Xaic
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Dun worry Dem, it's true: the Superior doesn't like Nobody (pun intended, but not literally)

That's so sweet! Who'da thunk, Axel the babysitter!

You should definately continue this. Are you?

The look on Vexen's face when Axel walked into the lab carrying a five-year-old Demyx was worth munny to see. "Eight...you'd better have an excellent explanation."

"I really think I do...you might know this kid. His name's Demyx." The slack-jawed stare was priceless.

Axel knocked on Roxas's door and coughed nervously. "Hey, Roxas...I have a little problem..."

Roxas opened the door and stared at the boy Axel was carrying, who was now humming to himself. "...Okay, he's too old to be Demyx's son, but the resemblance is obvious."

"That's Demyx."

Roxas's jaw dropped. "You have got to be kidding me."

Demyx shook his head. "Hi, Roxas!"

"Dear, sweet Kingdom Hearts!" Demyx flinched and hugged his whale plushie. "What happened to him?"

LOVE IT!

Emyx
Iaveina chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Aw CUTE DEMYX!

I would have been your first reviewer if I hadn't of been given a virus through MSN that needed my immediate attention..."

Awies, I love child character fics!
Shiba-X chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Neat! and sweet! I like it!update soon!
Simsie92 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007