Reviews for Destiny Redefined
Moron, undoing the prophecy.
Get to the damn action...
rvb chapter 35 . 4/5
Good story. One of the better timetravel fics. I think he summary could be better, almost didnt read it.

One thing that bugs me is that Harry has an obsession. Mentally unbalanced. Before he time travels so much. That hed be so willing to fuck with everyone and everything. The protagonist Harry isnt this way, and so seems like the bigger plot hole.
Hmm. The mourning in this fic is unrealistic, as is Harry's single-track mind. Having an unintelligent, slow protagonist with a single-track mind makes it more difficult to read.

I think at this point I'm reading just to see how Harry will completely fuck everything up again. And again. And again.
I can't stop reading! Even though I'm no fan of your Harry, no fan of the pairing (and never was), your writing and plot are excellent and original. I'm hooked.
I really wish Harry would stop turning everything into a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

It seems like Harry's thought process was designed with the specific intent of invoking Murphy's Law on every decision he makes.
Excellent writing.
Nice try chapter 10 . 3/23
Your writing is great, but your Harry isn't. He's an arrogant, unintelligent man who just makes stupid, poorly thought out decisions. In other words, he's just like canon Harry.
Brisingr-fire chapter 35 . 3/11
Well...it wasn't a nice then,you did warn us.I loved your other story in Ginny's pov and that is the only reason why I had the courage to read it till the though it has a happy ending,it just feels weird!I mean Harry & Hermione?!Seriously?!But I had the patience to read it till the ,you succeeded in making me confused but the story is not up to the mark.I have a sort of conflicting feelings about this story.I must say it is one of a kind...I'm still waiting for more stories from you though
lizzywithfire chapter 35 . 8/1/2013
Just finished this and I loved it!

Once again your characters are true to the one created by JK. This novel had suspense, mystery and intrigue.

I wish you luck with all of your future endeavours. I hope to one day buy a book written in your hand :)
lizzywithfire chapter 25 . 8/1/2013
So I'm just up to this chapter, and no spoilers... but is Cronus the murderer?
Devil Reader chapter 35 . 7/7/2013
Great story! Initially, I actually thought you were going to write about how the entire seven books were the result of time travelers and they were the best possible outcome instead of it being a natural timeline. Either way, I still loved your writing.
Kittenmommy chapter 33 . 4/15/2013
I enjoyed this story a great deal. I totally never saw Harry Cronus coming!

The feel of the Harry/Cronus scenes reminds me of a Star Trek novel by Vonda McIntyre called "The Entropy Effect". You might want to check it out!
silveresque eclipse chapter 35 . 1/19/2013
My brain!
This was truly amazing. I love how you made time travel more conflicting than other stories would. It's more realistic.
Thank you for screwing with my brain:)
lizziemerk chapter 35 . 10/23/2012
This is a well thought out, unique, and enthralling story, but I'm glad its over. ;)