Reviews for Destiny Redefined
mi5hao chapter 35 . 6/6
you were right, this story was not for people with weak hearts like me...but nevertheless i compliment you on your well thought out plot.
mi5hao chapter 6 . 6/6
nonononononononononono i feel something is gonna go wrong..
lizzzsunshine chapter 1 . 4/8
This is one of the most fascinating time travel stories I've ever read, and honestly probably one of my top three favorites.
Kakazustash chapter 34 . 8/24/2015
I read part of your bio and you are right, I have never read a time travel story like this and it was so confusing and I was racking my brain trying to make sense of what was happening and when I read the end everything made sense. This story is probably in my top five out of all the Naruto fics that are amazing that I read and when my brother gives me a Harry Potter fic they are usually great but this was frickin amazing and it was great while it lasted.
LBibliophile chapter 33 . 7/21/2015
I like the way that you took little throw-away pieces of cannon and turned them into fully-fledged AU plot points; like spoiling Dudley to prevent accidental magic, or Ginny's perfume.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
Moron, undoing the prophecy.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
Get to the damn action...
rvb chapter 35 . 4/5/2015
Good story. One of the better timetravel fics. I think he summary could be better, almost didnt read it.

One thing that bugs me is that Harry has an obsession. Mentally unbalanced. Before he time travels so much. That hed be so willing to fuck with everyone and everything. The protagonist Harry isnt this way, and so seems like the bigger plot hole.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/24/2015
Hmm. The mourning in this fic is unrealistic, as is Harry's single-track mind. Having an unintelligent, slow protagonist with a single-track mind makes it more difficult to read.

I think at this point I'm reading just to see how Harry will completely fuck everything up again. And again. And again.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/24/2015
I can't stop reading! Even though I'm no fan of your Harry, no fan of the pairing (and never was), your writing and plot are excellent and original. I'm hooked.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/23/2015
I really wish Harry would stop turning everything into a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

It seems like Harry's thought process was designed with the specific intent of invoking Murphy's Law on every decision he makes.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/23/2015
Excellent writing.
Nice try chapter 10 . 3/23/2015
Your writing is great, but your Harry isn't. He's an arrogant, unintelligent man who just makes stupid, poorly thought out decisions. In other words, he's just like canon Harry.
initium novum chapter 35 . 3/11/2015
Well...it wasn't a nice then,you did warn us.I loved your other story in Ginny's pov and that is the only reason why I had the courage to read it till the though it has a happy ending,it just feels weird!I mean Harry & Hermione?!Seriously?!But I had the patience to read it till the ,you succeeded in making me confused but the story is not up to the mark.I have a sort of conflicting feelings about this story.I must say it is one of a kind...I'm still waiting for more stories from you though
lizzywithfire chapter 35 . 8/1/2013
Just finished this and I loved it!

Once again your characters are true to the one created by JK. This novel had suspense, mystery and intrigue.

I wish you luck with all of your future endeavours. I hope to one day buy a book written in your hand :)