Reviews for Destiny Redefined
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2020
You executed this idea very well. You ended it on a nice note, but to be honest, it felt natural that it would keep continuing. Another point of departure could have been planned out, with Harry believing the memory of the reality he was returning to, instead of the onoe he was coming from. This would have made it believable that a cycle would stop.
Da Snack That Smiles Back chapter 8 . 5/2/2020
I don’t get it. I could’ve tolerated Harry letting Pettigrew leave unharmed and not actually talking to the Potters as an annoying but necessary contrivance. But why would Arthur send Molly? And why would Molly, knowing that Voldemort was coming, not tell James and Lily and leave her one year old daughter there? That makes no sense at all. I understand if you don’t want the Potters to survive but surely you can do better than that for Christ’s sake.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/16/2019
I love the way how Harry has no control over the changes. It should be like that and only feels natural.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/16/2019
Why does Cronus remined me of Yoda?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2019
Thanks for the nice intro. It is good to know what to expect.
Sakura Lisel chapter 16 . 11/10/2018
Since Dudley doesn't know what happened to the 'other Harry' I wonder why 'other Harry' simply disappeared two months before canon Harry arrived in the new timeline? Did 'Other Harry' decide to just pack up and leave on his own without a word to anybody, ceased to exist completely because of the impending arrival of canon Harry, or did somebody kill him, disposed of the body and NEVER confessed to the murder even to tell Dudley the 'good news' of his cousins death, in all these months that everyones been looking for 'Other Harry'?
FreelanceBum chapter 34 . 2/17/2017
Fantastic.
FreelanceBum chapter 29 . 2/17/2017
Now you're just fucking with us
FreelanceBum chapter 25 . 2/17/2017
Hmm, I wonder if it was Ginny...although Cronus seems more likely.
FreelanceBum chapter 24 . 2/17/2017
What a heartbreaking chapter.
FreelanceBum chapter 23 . 2/16/2017
I'm a H/G shipper as well, and I love all the weird accusations of love potions and even Ron sitting with Harry in the first book on the train.

The first few books need to be taken with a grain off salt because they were written for kids. Ginny was criminally underused in the books, I admit, but some of the things they get accused of is purely ridiculous.
FreelanceBum chapter 22 . 2/16/2017
It's almost like hopping through fanfiction cliches.
FreelanceBum chapter 17 . 2/16/2017
I knew it.
mi5hao chapter 35 . 6/6/2016
you were right, this story was not for people with weak hearts like me...but nevertheless i compliment you on your well thought out plot.
mi5hao chapter 6 . 6/6/2016
nonononononononononono i feel something is gonna go wrong..