Reviews for Destiny Redefined
FreelanceBum chapter 34 . 2/17
Fantastic.
FreelanceBum chapter 29 . 2/17
Now you're just fucking with us
FreelanceBum chapter 25 . 2/17
Hmm, I wonder if it was Ginny...although Cronus seems more likely.
FreelanceBum chapter 24 . 2/17
What a heartbreaking chapter.
FreelanceBum chapter 23 . 2/16
I'm a H/G shipper as well, and I love all the weird accusations of love potions and even Ron sitting with Harry in the first book on the train.

The first few books need to be taken with a grain off salt because they were written for kids. Ginny was criminally underused in the books, I admit, but some of the things they get accused of is purely ridiculous.
FreelanceBum chapter 22 . 2/16
It's almost like hopping through fanfiction cliches.
FreelanceBum chapter 17 . 2/16
I knew it.
mi5hao chapter 35 . 6/6/2016
you were right, this story was not for people with weak hearts like me...but nevertheless i compliment you on your well thought out plot.
mi5hao chapter 6 . 6/6/2016
nonononononononononono i feel something is gonna go wrong..
lizzzsunshine chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
This is one of the most fascinating time travel stories I've ever read, and honestly probably one of my top three favorites.
Maddog631 chapter 34 . 8/24/2015
I read part of your bio and you are right, I have never read a time travel story like this and it was so confusing and I was racking my brain trying to make sense of what was happening and when I read the end everything made sense. This story is probably in my top five out of all the Naruto fics that are amazing that I read and when my brother gives me a Harry Potter fic they are usually great but this was frickin amazing and it was great while it lasted.
LBibliophile chapter 33 . 7/21/2015
I like the way that you took little throw-away pieces of cannon and turned them into fully-fledged AU plot points; like spoiling Dudley to prevent accidental magic, or Ginny's perfume.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
Moron, undoing the prophecy.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
Get to the damn action...
rvb chapter 35 . 4/5/2015
Good story. One of the better timetravel fics. I think he summary could be better, almost didnt read it.

One thing that bugs me is that Harry has an obsession. Mentally unbalanced. Before he time travels so much. That hed be so willing to fuck with everyone and everything. The protagonist Harry isnt this way, and so seems like the bigger plot hole.