Reviews for Return to Me: Sequel
keller75863548274483 chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
you have to update soon! this story's plot is so much more unique than those other ones out there. it's one of a kind! so please, don't rush, but give us an update though!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
So they're alive! How! Y hasnt she contacted Shesshomaru! Y is she called Sakura now! WHY HAVEN'T U CONTINUED THE STORY IN SO LONG! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Spellbound creator chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
I love this story! I can't wait to read more!
Denyce Ng chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Pls update soon~I wanna know whether Rose will be back to Sesshy/not!
kia himatari chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Omg, Finally! i war crying myself to bits when i read the story first( the original one) and know it finally back a segual) but you haven't uptdated for like..3 years! nooes! come back D:
Reveur de l'amour chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
I loved the first one but have you totally stopped working on the sequel? If so ( T_T ) could you please possibly think about continuing it? I was so exicted to read about Rose's and Sesshomaru's reunion.
ghettofabulous1994 chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
Yay! i like this story woot woot can't wait for the next one to come out plz hurry lol!
Konoshy chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
I think this fic is coming along very well. Keep doing a good job. This and the first part of your Sesshomaru fic are all that I have read of yours, but I think I will read your other fic to see if they are also this good.
fashiondream chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
oh please write more. this story is very interesting.
Silent-Phantasm chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
whats next please keep it going. Its great.
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
please please please please update soon!
KitWolfren chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
mean little plot bunnies! you ought to steal their carrots and only feed them if they support the plot here! well... then your other readers would be sad... so... more carrots to work faster on all plots! yes?

awesome chappy!
mysterywolfgirl chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
This is amazing! I love it! But it's still so dreadful that i have to wait *tear*
inuhime313 chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
Please Post soon. I love your stories.