Reviews for Reason to Smile
Prissycatice chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
How sweet!
nice story :D
Count Down chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I like it. It's really sweet, like just pure happiness. I just wish it was a bit longer, but maybe because it's so short it seems so sweet. Keep up the good work 8D
azab chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
i liked it
asebi chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
well, isn't that just the cutest?

There seems to be a few grammatical errors...not that i'm an expert on those, though
coralvoica chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
So sweet XDD The last part is the best...

bdw, baru liat profilenya... ternyata kita pengguna bahasa yg sama toh...
xpossibly chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I am so going to say Oh. My. God.

That was wow! Haha. Short. Cute. Wow. Fave!
yuushibari chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
*speechless*

KYAA! KAwAII!
secret25 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
OK now THAT was sweet!
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
That was just so cute I couldn't NOT review.

It was so simple and nice to read.

Your writing was very pleasant and flowed wonderfully.

I really, really enjoyed this.

(And I normally dislike TezuFuji's!)

Great job (times a million and ten)!

:) -Dana.
RubyBelle chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
d'aw. adorable. :D
Azureila chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Argh, gomen, lama banget saya reviewnya, jadi malu..*sheepish grin*

As usual, singkat, padat, tapi 'kena'. Duh, a1y-san emang jagonya buat short story yang langsung bikin pembaca meleleh...yaoinya halus, implisit, tapi tetap aja indah. Haha, TezuFuji is personification of soulmate, ne?

Karakter Fuji dan Tezuka juga natural, apa adanya. Bagaimana pun, itulah charm mereka, hoho. Jadi pengen meluk2 TezuFuji deh abis baca fic ini.

Overall, nice! Saya mau ngacir dulu, baca yang laen..tapi reviewnya agak lama karena masalah koneksi..gak apa ya?

SheilaLuv
HalfMoon-Smile chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Ini bener2menancap tepat langsung di sasaran!

a really fun teaseing drabble!

So Fuji is really smiling when he's with Tezuka...No wonder we always can see sparkle when he's with buchou

And even in a very short literature, you keep their on character. We all know Fuji like to tease, like to pretend, and always smart. He keeps his existence in the way people would think he is, thats really smart yet ironic way of thinking. I have an agreement with you for this Tensai's point of view.

Still a pleasent reading you gave me, i'm very enjoy this
The Night Owl is Addicted chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Aww that was really sweet (gushes)

-heart-shaped eyes-

i especially adore the ending. Romance alert on high! kya!
Cold-Lover chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
aw cute!~ x3
MSYOU chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Kyaa ! this was so sweet I really liked your explanation for why fuji is always smiling and the ending was just awesome XD