Reviews for Departures
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 3/31
*sadness*
Dayum chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
On his way home, Ichigo gets hit by a car. He dies and goes to Soul Society.

Plot twist, or simply cruel destiny. Go figure.
crannteile chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Very thoughtful and well written (and sad!). The characters act like themselves too. I love it. :)
Lain Lang chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
that was good! ]
Prizz chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
So I figured they not yet together in the time of this fic. Otherwise it would be a kiss on the lips. Torture of Ichigo? That sounds fun. Hohoho I cant imagine Rukia in other places alone. Can she make it? I worry she might have someone like Ichigo if that happens. I hope it will be always a girl or old couple to look after her.

Nice fic! Can be a opener for other plots. :D
ElementWing chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Aw I love how he thought she was going to kiss him and then... she kissed him on the cheek LOL

I loved it , it was very cute (I wonder why I love depressing sad this so much LOL)
Sayuri-Jen chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Wonderfully written - there was a lot of emotion in this, it was a great read )

-Sayuri
nahadiba chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
sad but still a very great fic...thx...
lavaloner chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This one was sad. But it made sense.

Great use of everything.
With A Smile chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Hey Jaina, this is beautiful.

"He watches her board and doesn't turn away until the train slowly pulls out from the station and is gone. Even then, he waits for another five minutes, as if Rukia will jump out of thin air, scold him for really thinking she'd go, and smack him before dragging him off to hunt some hollows."

That made me sniffle. I hate it when Ichigo and Rukia part ways! *dramatic sigh*

Very nicely written, your descriptions were on point, and everybody was perfectly in character.

Splendid :)

- WAS
BL3ACHyay chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
OMG i made an account JUST to say THAT WAS AMAZING

i love how in all your stories, ichigo and rukia are in character. thats the part i envy most about you
Mischief in Mink chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
-die of sweetness-

It's very sweet though it's rather sad! I love it so much Great job!
Smokey-eyed-Beauty chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Nice fic. Wonderfully worded,
LadiesMan178 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
That is great, keep it up!
GREEN DAY111 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
it was ok there could have been more i think tho.

i was kinda lost u couldhave explianed why she was leaving in the beginning instead of the middle