Reviews for More Trouble Than a Texas Twister
CorynNighthawk3078 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Thanks for the chuckle and smile. I have to admit that you're very creative with this fic. Interesting that they finally strapped him to the bed, though I didn't think it would take them that long to gang up on Jack.

Thanks again,

Coryn
Gumnut chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
That was great fun :D Using duct tape was also appropriate considering RDA's other alter ego.

nutty

(hope you are doing well)
sgo chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This story was hilarious! I think you nailed the characters perfectly, I just wish it had been longer. Love the title.
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Extremely funny with lots of good observational humour. Definitely cheered me up!
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
What else would he have put Duct tape on the list for? That was almost Machiavellian.
ColHogan chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I never laughed so hard in my entire life! Great story! I could actually picture Jack in his boredom. O'Neill can't handle being contained for a month even if he had been sick. Great job!
Jennaya chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
ROFL I love this story, not sure how many times I have read it, but I laugh every time.
RoseA26 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Brilliant! LOL, thanks.
writergirl99 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
lmao

This was so good! i loved it!
Lingren chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
That was great, well done! So funny from start to finish, and so typical of SG-1's behaviour as we know it. It was just as good as any Stargate we've seen on the TV. Now wouldn't that have been an episode worth watching! Loved it. Thanks for posting.
katejones2005 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yay!
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Oh that was lovely.
Teri chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Very cute - classic Jack. :)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Very funny.
Kaytee33 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
haha

I loved the go fish part!