Reviews for It Takes Time
Shadows of Darkness chapter 35 . 11/25/2015
Wow, just wow. You captured their characters so perfectly, I wouldn't have found it out of place in the anime! And the humor you imbued in the chapters were perfect. At some points I was laughing so hard that I started crying. I love the flow of the story, and your writing really brought their budding romance to life. While reading I was almost drowned by the feels several times.
I'm glad I was not the only one obsessing over any HitsuMatsu moments in the anime. In that one omake where she took pictures of Histugaya, there was one where he was playing soccer. Will you include that in your story? I just want to know how Matsumoto would feel to see him actually let go and have fun (or maybe she would just try to tease him to get a rise out of him next to his fellow soccer mates by being highly inappropriate *hint* *hint* *nudge* *nudge* :))
Well, I hope you didn't abandon the fic and will update soon

- SofD
ZeroDarkNex14 chapter 35 . 8/2/2015
Hey when are you going to update, this story is super funny and cool. The characters are actually pretty close to the real ones which makes the story that much better
THRM chapter 35 . 6/19/2015
Need. New. Chapter. Now. lol. Wonder how Hitsugaya will react.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
from what i remember Gins eyes were blue in the anime
Mata Shiru chapter 35 . 5/24/2015
So far, this has been the best hitsumatsu fanfic that i have ever read..the story is super hilarious and the characters' personalities are really close to the real ones ( for me) which made me love this story more! I hope 'll update soon! :-)
bloodyrosesbrokenspirits chapter 35 . 5/9/2015
Omg this story is just too perfect and hilarious! Loved every single chapter ...Hope you update soon _/
ZeroDarkNex14 chapter 27 . 4/23/2015
I Give this story a 10/10
RavenxRobin chapter 35 . 4/7/2015
Haha. More chapters please! It's very funny!
Michele Uchiha chapter 35 . 4/1/2015
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...Matsumoto super esperta...só quero ver a cara do Toshiro ao ver a barbaridade que ela fez com ele...kkkkkkk...Foi um pouco triste a reflexão da Matsu...Hitsugaya é o oposto do homem que ela idealiza... Realmente os opostos se atraem...mas bem que o Hitsu poderia ser um pouco carinhoso com a Ran.. ao menos para demonstrar o amor que ele sente por ela...porém, Hitsu deve ser péssimo para demonstrar seus sentimentos...kkkkkk... Hitsumatsu p/ sempre S2
Guest chapter 35 . 3/31/2015
A
Guest chapter 35 . 3/29/2015
kkkkkkkkkkkkkk...Eu ri de mais oh... amei esse cap..mas senti pena da Ran, ela quer tanto um homem carinhoso e gentil, e o Toshi é exatamente o oposto.. espero que ele mostre pelo menos um pouco de carinho...as vezes dá a entender que ele está com ela por obrigação..nem parece que a ama.. ;-; Bem..espero que ele demonstre mais o amor dele por ela...senão a Ran pode acabar se cansando e vivendo infeliz..como foi com o Gin..mas a fanfic é sua..você decide o quê fazer com ela :D foi triste e engraçado ao mesmo tempo..rsrs.. *-*
Prince of Winter Dragons chapter 35 . 3/31/2015
Hello There, Again no thanks necessary you deserve all the praise. You a good write that use the everyday things couples go through, and make then interesting and fun.

I can see , get and understand how Rangiku can come to think of Orihime's place. Has her and Toushirou's home has well, there own little place of peace. It's bittersweet that she knows it can't last, give there lives and duty.

I love the scene with them on the phone, just like a real couple. Hitsugaya just call to check in and to say he get dinner tonight, but instead has to run errands for his girl. I find that so cute and endearing, I love how they both acknowledg each other. Has boyfriend and girlfriend, that very sweet and cool.

The Halloween filler was enjoyable for me, I can't wait to see what you do with it. I am highly anxious to see Toushirou reaction to, seeing his Gigi dressed like that. It's no doubt going to be memorable, please update soon Peace And Love.
sagitgirlth chapter 35 . 3/30/2015
I really want to see what'll happen next!
I'm also love Wolfman Hitsugaya, so cute!
Moreover, I love how you write Rangiku's feeling about belonging. I'd love to feel that way too.
kriitikko chapter 35 . 3/29/2015
Well, I have to admit that was a pretty good loophole you came up with how she'd get him to that halloween costume. Kudos to you. But his reaction to seeing her treating "him" like a pet is most likely less than amused. :)

Looking forward for more.
Insanity294 chapter 35 . 3/29/2015
Dun dun dun...
This chap was awesome and mighty hilarious (in a good way)