Reviews for It Takes Time
Geishaaa chapter 37 . 11/20
Oh my god, I love this story so much, its definitely my favourite HitsuMatsu of all time XD you write it so well, and i love seeing the subtle changes in their developing relationship! I can't wait for more xx
ZeroDarkNex14 chapter 37 . 11/2
Amazing once again! I have to ask a question though, did you make this story M because the explicit words and scenarios because so far no lemon. Oh and another question, have they, you know "done it"? I know the vet done other "shenanigans" and there are some thugs that you put that suggests they have but I don't know for sure, either I'm dumb or I'm just looking too hard. Once again wonderful, colorful, majestic, story.
kriitikko chapter 37 . 10/30
Oh dear, Toshiro must face the great challenge in a man's life: talking about his feelings XP. I do so enjoy your insight to his thoughts and their love life. Never straining too far off character. Good work.
FS chapter 36 . 10/28
Glad this is still seeing the light of day. Thanks for the update!
IvorySea chapter 37 . 10/29
Such a pleasant surprise to see an update for this story, thank you! I missed reading this and delighted in reading this chapter very much, especially Toushiro's thoughts on Matsumoto. I can't hide how excited I am to read for when they actually "do it", you have a way with words you know? :)
ZeroDarkNex14 chapter 36 . 9/29
Jshekdirhrkfjebrkfjrjfjtj Ahem! Sorry that got out of had. Nevertheless this chapter was amaaaazziinnggg! Hitsugaya had some major self control like almost Godly, it's pretty fricken crazy if you ask me. Give this story and chapter a 100/10. I'm kinda mad that fan fiction didn't alert me that you had updated your story.
kriitikko chapter 36 . 9/19
It's back?! What a completely unexpected and welcome surprise. Seriously, I can't tell you how many good fics I follow are left unfinished for whatever reasons so when one returns it's an event. And it has been a while since I've read any good HitsuMatsu stuff so this was very welcome indeed, had me smiling silly. Glad to hear you're doing better!
Geishaaa chapter 36 . 9/19
I was not expecting an update and now I'm so happy! I love this fic! And I think it's just so realist, like if Hitsumatsu was going to be cannon, it would go exactly like this, keep up the good work and I look forward to future updates :) Thanks for coming back!
Royal blueKitsune chapter 36 . 9/19
I laughed throughout the whole thing (all the while slightly terrified that my patients are gonna come to their appointment early and find me cackling madly at my laptop, lol)

Toshiro's mental thoughts were seriously hilarious. I wanted to highlight a few things (even though ff won't let me copy text anymore) but there are so many lol-worthy lines going on in this chapter, that this review would just be a rehash of the chapter.

xD

ILU. THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL UPDATE

P.S: And thanks for staying with the story despite the disastrous ending of Bleach in general. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! 3
Mata Shiru chapter 36 . 9/19
So happy to know that you will still be updating! I'm always looking forward to every chapter especially now that the manga has ended. They both have their share of moments there, though most was left for the fans own interpretation/preference of what their moments could mean. But anyways I wish you good luck and good fortune in your life throughout. I hope you won't get tired of this story :)
aureaqueen chapter 35 . 5/31
Omg! I love it! You are portraying the characters to perfection! I hope you'll continue this story, it' s just to awesome to be left unfinished! Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work.
Shadows of Darkness chapter 35 . 11/25/2015
Wow, just wow. You captured their characters so perfectly, I wouldn't have found it out of place in the anime! And the humor you imbued in the chapters were perfect. At some points I was laughing so hard that I started crying. I love the flow of the story, and your writing really brought their budding romance to life. While reading I was almost drowned by the feels several times.
I'm glad I was not the only one obsessing over any HitsuMatsu moments in the anime. In that one omake where she took pictures of Histugaya, there was one where he was playing soccer. Will you include that in your story? I just want to know how Matsumoto would feel to see him actually let go and have fun (or maybe she would just try to tease him to get a rise out of him next to his fellow soccer mates by being highly inappropriate *hint* *hint* *nudge* *nudge* :))
Well, I hope you didn't abandon the fic and will update soon

- SofD
ZeroDarkNex14 chapter 35 . 8/2/2015
Hey when are you going to update, this story is super funny and cool. The characters are actually pretty close to the real ones which makes the story that much better
THRM chapter 35 . 6/19/2015
Need. New. Chapter. Now. lol. Wonder how Hitsugaya will react.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
from what i remember Gins eyes were blue in the anime