Reviews for It Takes Time
HitsuMatsu Lover chapter 22 . 5/20
I've been meaning to review for like ever, but every time I get to the end, I'm so excited for the next chapter (which means it's gonna suck when I get to the last one currently posted).

I gotta say, this is such a great story. The way you keep Rangiku and Toshirou in character, yet still allow their relationship to grow and develop beyond how canon portrays it, is beautiful. You honestly deserve more reviews and favorites and I have no doubt that had HitsuMatsu been one of the more popular pairings in the Bleach fandom, then you would be drowning in praise, because this story deserves it.

Thanks for posting!
Fishies2 chapter 6 . 4/20
Hitsugaya is the perfect tsundere
Fishies2 chapter 3 . 4/20
Taichou!
Fishies2 chapter 1 . 4/20
Oh lord
wolviegurl chapter 37 . 3/17
Very interesting story, not many like it. Very funny! Please update again soon.
Readerr chapter 37 . 8/16/2017
This fiction is honestly brilliant in a way few fics on this site are. I love their relationship's slow yet wholly satisfying progression - few authors have the patience to pull it off. Though I do admit that I can't wait for the day Hitsu actually takes the initiative, I figure it would really take Rangiku aback the first couple of times and make her kind of shy. Then she would probably sort of get used to it and take it as a challenge. At least that's how it goes in my head haha. I also really look forward to their confrontation with Gin. While you've taken your breaks from this fic over the years (understandably so! Hope everything's alright now) I really hope time won't make you grow tired of it and you will bring it to conclusion - because I think it's special.
kat chapter 37 . 1/16/2017
This story is so well written. You have Rangiku's and Toshirou's personalities straight on and the way they interact in their romantic involvement is so believable! I really hope you decide to update this again sometime. Bookmarked! Kudos! 3
Geishaaa chapter 37 . 11/20/2016
Oh my god, I love this story so much, its definitely my favourite HitsuMatsu of all time XD you write it so well, and i love seeing the subtle changes in their developing relationship! I can't wait for more xx
ZeroDarkNex14 chapter 37 . 11/2/2016
Amazing once again! I have to ask a question though, did you make this story M because the explicit words and scenarios because so far no lemon. Oh and another question, have they, you know "done it"? I know the vet done other "shenanigans" and there are some thugs that you put that suggests they have but I don't know for sure, either I'm dumb or I'm just looking too hard. Once again wonderful, colorful, majestic, story.
kriitikko chapter 37 . 10/30/2016
Oh dear, Toshiro must face the great challenge in a man's life: talking about his feelings XP. I do so enjoy your insight to his thoughts and their love life. Never straining too far off character. Good work.
FS chapter 36 . 10/28/2016
Glad this is still seeing the light of day. Thanks for the update!
IvorySea chapter 37 . 10/29/2016
Such a pleasant surprise to see an update for this story, thank you! I missed reading this and delighted in reading this chapter very much, especially Toushiro's thoughts on Matsumoto. I can't hide how excited I am to read for when they actually "do it", you have a way with words you know? :)
ZeroDarkNex14 chapter 36 . 9/29/2016
Jshekdirhrkfjebrkfjrjfjtj Ahem! Sorry that got out of had. Nevertheless this chapter was amaaaazziinnggg! Hitsugaya had some major self control like almost Godly, it's pretty fricken crazy if you ask me. Give this story and chapter a 100/10. I'm kinda mad that fan fiction didn't alert me that you had updated your story.
kriitikko chapter 36 . 9/19/2016
It's back?! What a completely unexpected and welcome surprise. Seriously, I can't tell you how many good fics I follow are left unfinished for whatever reasons so when one returns it's an event. And it has been a while since I've read any good HitsuMatsu stuff so this was very welcome indeed, had me smiling silly. Glad to hear you're doing better!
Geishaaa chapter 36 . 9/19/2016
I was not expecting an update and now I'm so happy! I love this fic! And I think it's just so realist, like if Hitsumatsu was going to be cannon, it would go exactly like this, keep up the good work and I look forward to future updates :) Thanks for coming back!