Reviews for A Creation
tinawinna chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
Poor Baron, poor Haru. T-T
I really enjoyed this story. Now I'm gonna read your 'the epilouges' to see your 2 alternate endings to this story.
tinawinna chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
:D if I was her mother and saw that I would have found it highly amusing and cute that Muta had gotten a letter and it was more important than licking his bowl clean. (chuckle)
tinawinna chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
I'm really loving the artwork aspect of this story. :)
tinawinna chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
I really like that painting, and how it has a soul because of the feelings Haru pot into it while she Painted it. I have a feeling this painting I'd gonna bring Haru and Baron closer together. :D
Suki-Alanna chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
Wah. I hate how sad they are. :/ But it's an awesome piece!
That One Rabid Fangirl chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
awww. how sad. i loved it though. keep it up! :)
Greenhemoglobin chapter 8 . 10/20/2009
wah thats too sad you can't end it here !
TsukikoCurrier chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
AW good job, and it was a really cute ending, though I wish you'd kept it going for just a little longer! _
Belka chapter 8 . 3/4/2009
Sorry about being so late with my review, but I hope that you would be pleased to hear that I do love your story. I read a lot of FF-s on Cat Returns, but yours is still the best. Thank you so much:)
gacktxx chapter 8 . 9/3/2008
I like it, but it's kind of sad. ;_;
Elvin Magi chapter 8 . 4/26/2008
CONTINUE!
QuickStar chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
What thats the ending oh

it can't be its just too sad

-cries her eyes out-
katdemon1895 chapter 8 . 3/20/2008
i love haru's paintings, but this was such a sad ending, oh well

muta rocked, nice job
EagleBlaze chapter 8 . 12/18/2007
I liked it though the ending was a bit sad :-(.

I also loved it on how Haru managed to try and squeeze everyone into each of her paintings somehow.

Keep up the very good work!

EagleBlaze954
Kara Crane chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
Aw! So sweet but so sad! I love this fic I can practically visualize it in my head as I read. I think you've really captured Muta well.

In the movie, Haru accidentally called Muta Buta. Buta, to put it simply, means 'Pig'. That's why Muta was so offended and Toto found it so funny. I'll admit it took me a while to catch that ...