Reviews for BLEACHed
Tch chapter 1 . 7/19
Wrought to help you with the honorifics you say? You useless writer. Seriously research is done by millions of readers. Actual research is done by 1/12th of the population making really good stories unlike the bullshit your giving us. That's not my opinion but your future stories must not have potential if this is your mindset. I'm gone.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
funny
Guest chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
Un gran fanfic, espero que próximamente salgan mas capitulos
TigrezzTail chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
I'm honestly still unsure if I like this or not. It's definitely different with some unique things. But it feels like it's missing something, what exactly I'm not sure...
SeekerMoonblade chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
This story is one of the better written crossovers for Bleach and Naruto that I've read. You're doing a wonderful job, keep it up! Can't wait for the next update!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i can't wait to see what happens next please continue!
vampyregirl256 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
really cool! like this so far. When u said that Sasuke had a long chain connecting from his back, i thought it was a chain from hell, but i was totally surprised it was connected to his brother because of his undying earthly connection of hatred towards him. Its Much better!
I don't know if your still into this story, but if you are, update soon!
Ryo no Kitsune chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
Are you waiting for hianata to die or sumthing before she sees him?
KianaKitsune10 chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
I may be a new fanfic author but even know when a chapter needs to

be longer. I plan on my 1st fanfic having at least 10 long chapters

before I post it complete.
Lady Avotil chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
Hi!_

Well, I definitely enjoyd reading the story so far, especially the parts about the Yondaime and Sandaime and Sakura and Itachi...and, well, all of the ood guys being in Soul Society. Though I wonder what Naruto's zanpakutou will be like._

Keep up the great work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.!_
Grey Muji chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
Love ittttttt! You know when you sescribed Naruto's Zanpaku-to"s spirit I started thinking about KH Keybladw Armor. Odd
gaatjegeenbalaan chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
where the f*** is ichigo!
ultima-owner chapter 9 . 9/10/2010
Naruto's gonna get to see the flip side of love/hate views
ultima-owner chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
Sexist temes always pay the price
ultima-owner chapter 7 . 9/10/2010
The power of anger is dangerous