Reviews for Friday Night
Kii chapter 4 . 10/6/2009

What Are ya Nuts.

You can't end a story that way its like

ending a mystery novel right before you

find out the bad guy was actually the girls

Have you lost your brain or somthing!

You owe me another chapter

rogueschere chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
this is a really good start !

i love this couple ! there the most complicated couple in the marvel universe !
The Duplicitous One chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
You know that's the third story I've read that's written by you in which you're mean to us. Yo've to atleast get them together. Don't leave us hanging like that again, k?

rebecca chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
please update! its good stuff!

please update!
EllezBellz chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
AWW so sweet.

“Come on, just hurry up! Or are yah still slept?”.

"slept" should be "asleep" slept is past tense, asleep is present tense. ~(don't be mad... just tryin to be helpful) :-)
whylime chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
What a cute date! I really like how Rogue and Remy are starting to enjoy each others company but still take little jabs at each other. Hopefully they'll be able to sneak back in with out being caught by Logan.
DJRyce chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
Aw, this was so cute. It was a simple story, but it was a great read. I liked how you kept the timeframe over just one night. It gave plenty of time for you to develop the relationship and the characters.

If I didn't hate chocolate, I'd like a date like that.
FairyTaleGoneBad2891 chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
Fantastic all your work so far has been really amazing and i love the way you write ROMY. It's bloody great, can't wait til you post something else, trust me i will deffinitely be reading and reviewing it :)
gambitfan85 chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
At least they had a nice time together even if it was for a day. I wonder what Logan plans to do. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
allyg1990 chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
Hehe... Remy's in trouble...

Really great chapter, especially their DMC. Really well written. Put some more up, please! :)

FairyTaleGoneBad2891 chapter 3 . 12/11/2007
Yay thats fun, loving the images and the descriptions, loving this fic and loving ur writing. Can't wait til you update :)
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
emocionante, i must admit his methods of persuasion as amazing, and i can so picture them not talking because he didn't want to argue and, sorry to say, that's what she's good at, with him at least. i love where the story is going, so keep writing!
allyg1990 chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
Oh... What is Remy planning? Update soon! Great chapter.
whylime chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
I don't usually read ROMY's because most people just can't handle the southern / cajun accents in their dialog, but you are totally nailing it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
allyg1990 chapter 2 . 12/7/2007