Reviews for Ragged At The Corners
AdoAnnieCarnes chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I thought it was brilliant. The abruptness of the last paragraph or so was perfect. I felt like I was hearing of everything for the first time, as if I didn't know that Ilse ran away, and then Moritz killed himself and Wendla died without a word. It made me sad. It made me think about when I lost my innocence. You captured the heart of SA so well. I wish there were more SA writers like you.
GreyTwine chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Great job. I thought the last paragraph pre-quote was unneccessary rap up that halted the established flow. I liked the way you showed a lifestyle through traditions and detail.
JemimaPearl chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Anna is so underappreciated, but she's actually one of my favorites in the show. good job
Anidori-Kiladra chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
That was lovely. You did such a great job with the imagery of Anna's daily life, and the ending was great.

~Ani
xComet260x chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
It was amazingly well written! I loved it. And it's Anna, which is different, no one really seems to think about her. Anna and Otto are the two character that never really get any attention. I really loved this. I hope to read more things from you.
lady anjanette de fleur chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Hey wow. That's really good, cool to see Anna-centric stuff as I've always felt affectionate towards her. Very good job.
The Pixess chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
"But adolescence comes and threatens to dump the truth on all of us, turning our fairy tales asunder and showing our picturesque neighbours for who they truly are."

-That is a truly poignant, beautiful, chilling sentence. Sadly, it is also true, if all optimism is ignored, the beauty of little things lost.

The whole ending, and story, was touching. Love it.