Reviews for Clarity
Ancient Liddel chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I read this awhile back and just now I reread it - just writing to say that I enjoyed it! :)
Jack x Ann are definitely one of my favs xD
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
awww..how cute! Your stories never fail to make me all warm and fuzzy inside.. .
shizumi nami yzanly chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
your story was great!

does it have a part 2?
Thoughtless7 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
One word: AWW!

More words: That was so sweet. I loved it! X3 Made me go squee.
RyanMan144 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
wo! ann is awesome! you should totally continue this!
Inner Dragon2007 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Yay, Jack and Ann -! I like your story a lot! It was a really interesting one-shot! I liked the characters and everything. In fact, You just gave me an idea! Thanks! -
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Aw.., that was cute! I think you did a perfect job with both personalities, especially Ann's. Your story was sweet and fluffy but not to the point that it became overly sappy. Well done! More please!
DemonDude12 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Cute...
NinjasRockYourFace chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Aww, this was really cute. :3

Love it~
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I love it! This actually brings me a bit out of my Winter Downs! You're fantastic at portraying Ann and Jack... they're my favourite couple for both Ann AND Jack, in fact, thanks to you. I want to hug this. It's so fluffy though I'd probably start gagging and spitting out cotton...

hah, not funny.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
TOO cute. XD

Ann is in-character (as usual) and her whole reaction to the "boyfriend" thing was just too darn cute. I loved it, and I normally prefer Cliff x Ann. But Moonlit, I love your Jack x Ann fluff, I do.

Adorable.