Reviews for The Runaway Boosh
The Scarlet Pumpernickel 2.0 chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
This is the best!

I luz it, I've only been watching the Boosh for a while.

But I love both shows and this is awesome!
redlaces chapter 10 . 5/11/2008
Don't know how I haven't read this fic before, I really liked it. Much better Vince than Donna, that's for certain ;)
teehee111 chapter 10 . 4/5/2008
What a fun read:D You wrote the characters of Vince and the Doctor very well. The others seemed a little off, but I guess there wasn't much oppertunity to write for them since the weren't the focus. I look forward to reading more from you:)
Bryonia Alba chapter 10 . 3/15/2008
O.O For Gods sake you MUST continue writing theese, I know you have already written two sequels but i dont care! mucho Awesome!

P.s i Learn French so write the next one Allons-y! :D
Bryonia Alba chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
this is even better than what i thought, anbd yes you got the Hitchers character right :D
JellybeanPunk chapter 10 . 2/4/2008
Brilliant! :D

Best thing I've read on this site so far - are you doing another one? I want to know where they go next!

I think you got all the characters just right :D

Love,

Nina x
ultra-electrogirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
v. kwl. loved the sequel more though
cookiemunster chapter 10 . 12/26/2007
wo trip~! Awesome end to a really good story, it made me laugh out loud! well done! cookie x
cookiemunster chapter 9 . 12/26/2007
hahahaha!I knew there'd be some running. poor Vince! Smile you little urchin!
cookiemunster chapter 8 . 12/26/2007
god vince... clothes that are trying to kill him and he STILL wants to wear them! Ah... so the Itcher(hahaha! btw) wants the Doctor... but Vince is right, he's smarter than he thinks.. at least i hope he is!
cookiemunster chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
I get the feeling Howard would be totally out-man-of-action-ed by the Doctor, him being more a man of action than, well, Action Man! Another genius chapter, I like how you build the suspense!
cookiemunster chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
where did he go? I'm worried now, Vince cant go anywhere without hair sraightners! Anything could happen! He could fall in a puddle and it could go all frizzy! I love how the Doctor and Vince interact. Kind of like a school teacher and an annoying but likeable child!
cookiemunster chapter 5 . 12/26/2007
poor vince! with his glass cuts... I'll kiss him better! O tagging. Is it the Hitcher? Is it is it is it? *cookie... go and read it you fool* ah yeah! thanks The Voices in My Head! Anotehr great chapter, I knew Vince would love the wardobe room!
cookiemunster chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
wo i love it when the doctor gets all assertive... can't wait to read more... which of course i can... *runs to next chapter*
cookiemunster chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
i reckon you got the Hitcher right! crazy old-ish man (cept now he's gone all good cos of the power of nu-rave of course!) great chapter!