Reviews for Honey
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Very cute. :)
readeradv chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I get the feeling that Will and Djaq weren't the only ones hunting for honey... (I'm referring to Much and John... Not...)
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
This was so adorable! Will and Djaq are dears.

They begin the trek back toward camp in silence; Djaq feels oddly nervous about the way Will keeps looking at her, shiftily, like there are words he isn’t saying. She lets him take her hand as they walk, even lets him hold branches away from her face. “Wow,” he murmurs, and the sound of his voice is a relief. “You’re allowing me to be chivalrous. Do you feel all right?”

Hearted that part!

Great job!
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Honey yay! This is one of the best "Honey-Hunting" oneshots that I have read!

The Spirit that which has honey on it's toast in the morning
Gewher chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
You beat me to it, that's for sure! I love the fact that it's like an off screen romance brought to light by HONEY! So sweet! Your story is exactly how I think of them together, partners.
Miriamimus chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Yay! Somebody else who took the bait!

I love this fic, it's so sweet!
The Eldritch Owl chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I think I like euphemisms. Especially when they involve these two. :)
Rosie-Jess chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Aw that was so cute! I loved it!
elly32 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
LOVE IT!

Djaq& Will forever:)
Sun Bright Sparrow chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Ah, *SQUEE*

Will is my favourite character... Aw, this is so cute! w
tiasworld chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Aw! I love Will/Djaq, and yes, that bit really did beg a fic, so thank you for writing it.

Will/DjaqLOVE! Thank you! More? Please?
Liz4 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
How could you resist, indeed? Hooray for Will/Djaqness :) Thanks for sharing this!
Auriela chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
this was so so so cute! i've missed your will/djaq stories, but you write them so so so well. ah. what i would give for a boy like will to go 'honey-hunting' with me. and someone like robin to give even more opportunity to discover those bees...
Matriaya chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Yay! That was absolutely adorable. Thank you! _ People should write more Will/Djaq fics, I think. You have pioneered beautifully!
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
*Jumps up and down excitedly* I LIKE IT! I LIKE IT! I LIKE IT! I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE SUGAR! and the story...and honey...