Reviews for To The Victor
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Huh.
kick-ass cinderella chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Please continue. you could have mentioned how he likes the new kyoko better and how he looks forward to the challenge!
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Go! denial and arrogance Go! Portrayed this really welllllll
deletedaccount3 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Pttf. He's quite cocky, isn't he? lol _
Nekocin chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
... this is too funny. I mean, am I the only one laughing at this, at Sho? Even though he's redeemed himself in my mind, the fact that he's the one who had messed up Kyoko doesn't always sit well to me. Which is irrelevant right now. I love this little fic. It clearly tells how confused Sho was about the whole change in Kyoko. Nice job!
Golden meliades chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Love. Very 'Sho'. His Kyoko is so different from the girl he believed her to be, and though he threw her away as worthless property, he still thinks she's his and that he has the right to take her back whenever he should want her. And he's definitely thinking that maybe she was worth keeping after all. :)

I love Skip Beat characters. I may prefer Ren, but Sho is still fabulous.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I quite like this bit. Some of the better Sho writing that is actual in context and perspective and timeline.
keptein chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Awesome.
nechoco kitty chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
LOL! XD

Very cute!

Love the way Sho called "This Kyoko" a crazy bitch. That's so him.
H0licist chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Yep, you got it, you have capture Sho's attitudes/feelings in that Angel/Demon Music Video part
courtXjester chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
this was good! very sho-ish! great job!
Tobi54 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I'll tell you why the stories you write are so lame...They're too short and have no spice!
sailorroxy chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
thats great kyoko a crazy bitch! sho a man of many words luv it
Kenji-chan chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
"This Kyoko or the other, one truth remains: Sho Fuwa is better than her."

That will be in his sweet dreams because she will always be better than him.

But this a good story, I liked it.