Reviews for Afflicted
Neverwill chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
This is interesting and well written to convey the 'feel' of the scene in such short bursts, but almost 7 months into the story and I don't get why this story comes up in the "R. Chase" category as it seems to deal pretty much solely with 13.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
yeah, amber and thirteen are fascinating to watch. great job, update soon!
The Oh So Bored One chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
True, the 'silent hatred' relationship between the two is nice. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
angel0wonder chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
I just watched this episode last night.

Creepy. Amber messing with her mind really did annoy me.
hi chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
more!
krisana22 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
I have to agree with you in the fact that i always found the relationship between those two interesting. I never liked CTB ever, but her last scene made me see her a little different, but overall i didn't like her character. I can't wait for the next season to start up, and to see where they go with all of the characters and everything. Anyways... PMS i really liked this post, and i can't wait for your next one.
ToiletWater chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
I'm loving it so far. You've been doing an excellent job of keeping Thirteen in character and subtly portraying all the thought processes. Will you be writing on the initial Huntington's test that House ran, too? I'm genuinely curious. Any ways, I will be looking forward to your next chapter!
angel0wonder chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
This is very good. I also think the character 13 is fascinating.
yodaroxmysox chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
This story is really cool.
krisana22 chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
Love the reference to Frankenstein. I'm glad that House let her stay on the team after this. PMS
krisana22 chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
I love how she's become the number in this chapter. "Thirteen, after all, is only unlucky to the people around it." That is a great twist on it and since she has become the number it isn't unlucky to her. PMS
krisana22 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
This is a good starting chapter. Thirteen is also my favorite character.
okelay chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
This is quite good. I like what you've written, it's interesting
PirateKnightoftheRings chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
I like your story. Thirteen is also one of my favorite characters. I just wonder if we'll ever find out her real name. Please keep writing this story!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
scary.. and i read frankenstein, making this even more troubling. that book was freaky. another great chapter.