Reviews for Don't Drink the Green Liquid
The Giant Daifuku chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
... Interesting... Kitty Balthier was cute, there needs to be more stuff like that out there. I would do something too (perhaps not the same prompt, that was really wierd, though Basch really, really does need to undergo a fashion change and get rid of the potholder) but I think I might then be accused of Balthier bashing. But it's so fuuuuun, and I love Balthier so muuuuuuch...
mychemicalolmance chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
lol! I Can't Believe This! XD It's so friggin' weird! XP LOL! But I like it .. It was kewl P

Heh..

Fanx for the story : bubyee
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I found this quite amusing. Poor, poor Basch. I do feel sorry for him, but it was er funny. I think you did very well with what you had to work with.
Shizuru Came chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Hahaha.
Le Soleil Avant Le Crepuscule chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I have to say, cat Balthier is the most adorable thing EVER!

Oh, and nice Monty Python reference at the end. xD

Hehe, loved it!
BonitaBreezy chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I love the "I got better." thing. I had such a Monty Python flash that I was in stitches, resulting in me getting yelled at by the librarian for disturbance of the peace.
TwistedAffection chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Hehehe that story wasnt half bad! D Very cute! Whoot B & B all the way! Would be cool though if this turned Basch to suddenly not quite mind the male Balthier as well.. but i think you ended it quite nicely anyways 3

All in all a very enjoyable read indeed Good work!
Spikey44 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Well, that was thoroughly ridiculous - write more! Great fun, utterly silly and it made me smile!