Reviews for All Is Forgiven
ScorpionKingGaming chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
That was so great it even made me tear up
husky2c chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Awww soo sad and cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Omg tht was thee bst story in the entirenworld soo heartnwarming (ending)
johncahill chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I thought this was really good. I really love your naruto one shots especially the angst ones
Tsuna97 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
it's so saaaaad! TT_TT 3 i love it :3
sasuke uchiha007 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
just awesome
Zatheko chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
That was friken amazing! God your stories are great!
Zuhan Miah chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
beautiful story !
AstroMarze chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Aww heheh I loved how his memories were so vivid. And that fake marriage scene was my fav :D awesome story!
Olivia chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
One of the best and most beautiful one-shots I've ever read.
Jarjaxle chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This was Good One-Shot. Plz Make other Good Stories Too.
Blue Baby Blanket chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I really like this story. The hospital scene in the beginning was my favourite part. Naruto was justified in his thinking of the worst case scenario and I'm glad things worked out so well.

I despise the fics where Naruto and Sakura are dating/engaged/married and she's become a powerful medical ninja but suddenly Sasuke returns, is welcomed with open arms by the village despite being a traitor and Sakura leaves Naruto to spread her legs for Sasuke, then gives up her career to start making and raising Uchiha babies.

Those stories completely ignore what little growth she's had and turn her into the screaming fangirl she used to be. They're totally unrealistic and depict everyone very out of character.

That's why I like the hospital scene so much. It shows how all three of them have grown. Every time I end up reading another one of those cliched betrayal stories I think of this scene. The authors who write those stories must either hate the characters involved or find them badly written in the source material. Sadly given Sakura's recent actions it's not looking good for her.

I don't consider Sasuke out of character either given his circumstances. Given he seems to be prideful, he probably want to try and redeem himself rather then be remembered as a traitor.
Stigma chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I liked the story for the most. It could have been put in order better instead of the constant jumping back n' forth. That alone would have propelled it several notches in my book. I also agree with the one reviewer which you just seemed to ignore the issue and make Naruto out as the bad guy for jumping to conclusions when he had every right to pissed at Sakura.. What else was Naruto supposed to think? Anyone would think the same when your girlfriend hasn't visited in over a week.
Dantean4s chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
WARNING! flames

It is my sad duty to inform you that this is the first Fanfiction that I couldn't finish reading because of the nausea caused by it. Reasons the grammar was OK the ooc on Sasuke hated it but OK but having incest in a T rated fanfiction was way over the top. Hinata and Neji are cousins FFS it made me almost throw up. but felt like i needed to review. Change the rating into M and make a warning in the A/N about incest in the plot or remove the damn thing because that is simply sick.

P.S. How can you begin Saying, wait no think calling a "Bilbord brow", "FlatChestBord" you can use to calibrate the precision of a sniper rifle Beautiful !

I dont know what was Kishi thinking when he made the pink headed scarecrow. maybe to state the explicit term for ugliness.

sometimes i even think he borrowed from some features from circus freaks all around.

sry 4 me saying this but I truly, most sincerely, from the bottom of my hart HATED IT ( although i didn't read the whole thing knowing its pathetic because its a one shot)

another Post Scriptum don't reply if the only thing you're gona say is "You don't have to read it" you would be right but remember that i didn't, but I felt the need for Review on mu part, sadly some of the ones i did find good read didnt got the needed attention. I am not the kind to tap ones shoulder and say "Good job" because i wouldn't contribute in any way other in the sentimental. I do prefer bitch slapping somebody when I utterly feel like one is needed. and final advice to all Sakura fans Buy some freaking glasses FFS.
icekrim91 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
very interesting...it is touching as well