Reviews for More Than One Lifetime
UPDATE WOMAN!
Zelda rules chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
Awwwww:(
Colormyworld chapter 16 . 11/22/2010
I'm really enjoying this and have added it to my story alert in case you decide to finish it :)
I31011 chapter 16 . 8/23/2010
this is a really great story and I know you're busy

but can you update soon please?
Aristeia chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
The beginning, when Gyatso's friends wonder if it's even possible to declare the wrong person as Avatar and how the rituals go, was great. That's stuff I wondered about when I would watch the show and I'm sure plenty of others have thought the same.

After reading this chapter, I now have an inkling that Kyoshi will make an appearance as a guide to Roku as he was to Aang. Hope it does happen, but I just need to keep on reading.
Aristeia chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
Love how you're making Roku struggle a bit to make him more normal and relatable; even the Avatar is imperfect!

This is such a fantastic story.
Aristeia chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
"Never surprise a sleeping dragon." I don't know if you were referencing Harry Potter or not, but that's what I immediately thought of. Heh. :[

Nice reference to "Bitter Work," too.
Aristeia chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
Aww... This chapter was really heartwarming. With a backstory like this, it's easy to see why Gyatso wanted Aang to live like a normal kid.

I love it when stories make me think and even appear to be canon. xD
Aristeia chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Roku is so shy and adorable! I love it. XD

Your writing is fantastic and so engaging. Definitely adding this to my favorites!
Aristeia chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I loved the beginning. Drew me in almost instantly!
LunaNoctiluca chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
I really like what I've read so far! Roku's one of my favorite characters and I'm sure you'll do him justice.

Can't wait until I get to finish this! :)
zedille chapter 16 . 10/27/2008
Sweet story... I hope you update soon though it has been a few months...
Amber Pegasus chapter 16 . 6/5/2008
I loved it. It's out of this world. Please update it soon
Terra Young chapter 16 . 5/6/2008
I really like it.
razzledazzle41191 chapter 16 . 4/28/2008
Definitely worth the wait, I loved this chapter! And hey, look at it this way: you're faster at writing this story than Nick is at releasing actual episodes ;)