Reviews for Jango's Valentine
Proromayev chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Cute :)
I love jango x Zam!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I thought that this was a sweet but not an overly romantic tale. Now I, Corran Horn, am a huge Tar Wars nerd. Jango has always been one of those characters shrouded in mystery. I kind of like him that way. There was always a lot of sexual tension between the two of them which is noticeable in books about them. I like how you did not make it innapropriate. Thumbs up and by the way I am only 12 years old and am discreetly posting this off my first generation Kindle. Star Wars Rocks, AMEN!
Kmdarkside chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Loove love it! *giggles uncontrollably*
Cartoonny chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Well, then... Random, but cute. Nice job.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
awwwww...how sweet
ArmedWithAPen chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I'd liken this story to a small square of Bulgarian chocolate: intensely sweet and satisfying. Excellent work. Please, write more of these!
Duchess-Ahsoka chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
3 it!
Somebodyfett chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Oh, that's so sweet! A little romance is always nice, especially if it has to do with the Fetts, keep writing!
Mirkenza-H chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Aw...that was really cute! I was looking for some good Jango Fics, and I love Jango/Zam as a pairing! Too few people write them together.

Mir'ika
Z451 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Kind of my thoughts on the matter, good work.
Darth Spartan chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
aw, how sweet. you have got to keep up these love stories about Jango and Zam, because you're really good at it.
BlueWings92 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
*sighs happily* How sweet I absolutly loved it. I am a big fan of Zango,and it's been a while since I've read a good story about them. Thanx
kiku65 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
The fluff, the fluff... XD

Dampening the mushiness (I know, I'm mean), the Hershey author note probably wasnt nessesary. Having it as an inside joke is better, because 1) It stops people saying mentally 'Well duh!' and thinking you're assuming their bloody daft and 2) Those that do get it have warm fuzzy feelings for being clever.

Yes, it is manipulation. But in a good way. Honest
BountyRai chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Omg. Love it? No freaking way- I ADORED it! Very cute read, I laughed out loud at some parts.