Reviews for Strange Relationships
VILYA74 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
brilliant! loved it
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I absolutely loved this story of yours. It's among my very top favorites. I just loved how the story progressed and, of course, how it was written. Fantastic job!

Well, I'm off starting Best Laid Plans.
Lois Lane1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Awesome! I love the way that Lois didn't get mad at Clark. This should have been the way that it was done!
Joan the Vampire Slayer chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Again, very beautiful. I look forward to reading the last story; and again, Thanks. :D
Amethyst M chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
This was really good. I can't wait to read the sequel.
Kraz chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
Another quality Nan Smith story! (Do you ever get tired of the feedback? ;)) Another nice job! Keep up the great work. You'll always have at least one greatful reader! (And probably more than that!)
insane chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
wonderful...i'm off to the next part...(i work so hard don't i? my boss would flip if he really knew what i was studying so intently on my computer...)
Unique chapter 1 . 12/11/2000
I just read your profile which explains why you write such accurate medical descriptions but I'd like to thank you for them anyway. Too many people think they do not need to research their medical information because they've seen a couple of shows of ER. Blatantly incorrect or absurd situations like that are incredibly annoying and suceed only in ruining a perfectly good story. I can not tell you how much of a relief it is too read your stories which are not only superbly written but also free of this annoyance.
CallistaSky chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
Wow! That was great! I look forward to your next posting.
Daughter of Chaos chapter 1 . 9/25/2000
Whoa, you have alot more writting stamana than I! And you do it so well. Keeping the characters on track, yet having that certain dab of angst and pain that any good roller coaster fic needs. I think, when I next get the time, that I'll continue reading this heartening series. Till next review...
Jenza Quinn chapter 1 . 9/25/2000
great story! you did a really wonderful job with the whole lois-clark relationship! A
Jenn Perry chapter 1 . 9/10/2000
Again, this is a well-written piece of fanfiction-maybe the most well-written piece of Lois and Clark fanfic I've ever read! Congrats and I'm looking forward to reading the final story!