Reviews for Five Days of Midnight
MalachiteFlames chapter 6 . 2/27
You did a wonderful job at captureing a battle made for TV! It wasn't boring at all. It was very well written.

Also, you made me tear up a few times. Poor guys... I teared up when Misty was searching for her sisters; panic gripped me. I teared up when she found them. I also teared up during the battle, because, well, your writing is so detailed I could picture the distruction and crazyness in my head. It was like I was watching TV.
EEEEKKKKK I LOVE THIS AND GOT HOOKED. Really, thank you so much for giving me/us such a incredible story! and you know what? THIS SHOULD BE A POKEMON MOVIE. No joke. Did I work for Pokemon, I would pick this story in one glance, I mean it *_* I aint good at reviewing, so I may be fangirling here haha/

OMFG this story is the best! great concept, flawless characterization, perfect story, excellent pace, everything about it is just flawless. I thought it would turn out to be a boring story, but as I read chapter by chapter, it's starting better and better. I didnt guess it would be a suspense, thrilling, adventure, and here's Ash coming (again) from saving the world, to saving the world once more. No comment on how you portrayed each character in here;; no wonder, I DO imagine in my head and "draw" the whole situation in mind. How their faces would be like, how everything would be like. I would LOVE to see this as a Pokemon movie, I'd watch it for hours for sure. The suspense and all takes me to the real Pokemon movie, and surprisingly I can feel the darkness! Great you can keep the dark atmosphere as a real darkness, thus makes your reader absorbed in the world of darkness of this Lucinda had. and eventhough you stated characters' ages there I still imagine they're as 10-year-old kiddos lol.

Somehow at one point I wondered how the ending would've been. The ending might've been like, when the night's over, and Ash is the last one standing; everything is restored and everyone who's dead, come back to live. No one knows about the tragedy besides Ash himself (and Pikachu) (pssssstt Devil Survivor reference here, huh? XD) but then you had nicer ending there! Lucinda is killed by Brock and Pikachu, and OOOOHHH NOT TO MENTION OUR CUTIES ASH AND MISTY, what a love story they have there! GREAT ending, I dont regret even just once in my life reading it (will read it again! XD) and glad everyone is safe, including that annoying Gary haha. despite his behavior to Ash, he willed to help Ash and stick with him til the boat's gone XD and glad finally Misty took brave step in her life; kissing Ash. what I've been waiting for so long for you to finally put it in hahaha XD and Ash is still awkward by that, I see, but deep inside he's really happy to get everyone safe and sound, especially Misty; especially this romantic moment they finally shared. Ash is Ash, Misty is Misty, and everyone is still in character. Sadly Koga is dead, ahhh my fav ninja character XD

You know, your style is great. I really am hooked with this awesomeness of your story. Please write more something like this! I read this from midday til midnight lol nonstop XD thank you again! I'm waiting for your next epic Pokemon fanfic!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/3/2014
This fix was sooooo good! Please write another!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
Brilliant! Felt like the real deal.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Umbreon? I wouldn't have guessed. I was actually thinking of the Marowak ghost!
ohways chapter 18 . 8/22/2014
Reading this in 2014 and it's the most well constructed fanfic i've read so far. Great, great work.
LeChick chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
I have no idea how many fics I have read on this site, how many thousands of words, how many journeys home, worlds saved, loves found. This is one of the most moving pieces I have ever read. I am so glad I got to experience it.
LeChick chapter 16 . 7/1/2014
Jesus this just just beautiful writing.
LeChick chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
I was holding my breath for this entire chapter
LeChick chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Ha! Fucking Gary xD
LeChick chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Oh my god! I almost cried at the embrace. That was just beautiful.
LeChick chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
You're such a good writer! It makes the English tutor in me so happy :)
Guest chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
AH-mazing. Got nothing done past few days reading this fic. Very true to the universe/ characters. Very believable way ash and mistys feelings would play out. Loved it.
DiscoShoesDon'tMakeIt chapter 18 . 5/23/2014
I realize this story is nearly half a decade old, and judging by the activity on your profile, you're very unlikely to read this review. However, in light of all this, I want to extend to you, and anyone else who may be reading this, the strongest praise for this fanfiction.

It's beautifully balanced in its execution and was an absolute pleasure to read. Every character had their own unique reason for being in the story, the plot was well thought out and properly paced, and the romantic Pokeshipping arc is perhaps the finest I've witnessed, not only in its emotional strength, but also through its simplistic innocence. Nothing is muddled, there are no slow spells, it flows wonderfully. It even takes place around the Pokemon 2000 era, a personal favorite of mine.

If I could only read one fic from the community, this would be my choice, hands down. This is the quintessential fanfic; the story is spend hours searching for, the story that sticks with me beyond my initial reading of it.

I want to personally thank you for sharing your work.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
This story was excellent!