Reviews for Five Days of Midnight
Enchanted Hats chapter 18 . 5/24
Still one of the best fanfictions I have ever read.
Enchanted Hats chapter 12 . 5/24
To this day, this remains one of my favorite pokemon fanfictions of all time. It holds up to time and proves to be even more enjoyable than I remembered it being.

I LOVED how despicable Lucinda is. Killing another for Sabrina's failure, absolutely brilliant and cruel. It's the kind of ruthless manipulation I love from excellent villains.

The characters are spot on. And although I can't quite see Ash as 16 in this story, I definitely can see Ash and Misty in this adventure. All of the characters in fact. It plays out like a movie when I read. And I can't stop reading.

I think the main problem with imagining Ash as 16 is that these events are right after Pokemon 2000, so I think that's what's making it hard for me to see Ash as older. But whatever the case, it doesn't make this story any less enjoyable. Wonderfully crafted. Beautifully written. I'm off to finish. I just had to gush about how much I loved this chapter.
cosette141 chapter 18 . 5/15
This was an incredible story! Great plotting and I loved the romance between ash and misty 3 also, team rocket showing up at the tower? BEST TWIST EVER! Your characterization was spot on and you made me stay up until 3am reading this all day. Thank you for all of the effort and time you put into writing and finishing this:) it was so so worth it!
NitroChji 240 chapter 18 . 5/11
I'm quite impressed with you! You did quite a good job on the story, and I'm glad you waited till there end to add the whole romance thing in! Encore! *clapclapclap* on and also is funny how you named Lucinda Lucinda, considering it means dawn, but you meant that, didn't you!
NitroChji 240 chapter 12 . 5/10
If this already isn't in this series, I think it would be awesome to see Lucinda vs Mew and Mewtwo
DragonLover1551 chapter 18 . 2/6
Wow! This story is worthy to be a film. Really, it was sooo good that once while I was reading you story late in night, I thought it was one of the films of Pokemon. It can be only a story, but I will always remember you story as one of the movies of Pokemon.
Pokeshipper00 chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
Fabulous! So exciting! Love the little hint of Rocketshipping! Btw, I thought the mystery Pokémon was a Purrloin! As its catlike and has yellow markings too! Oh well love it do more!
nick chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Here are my 5 questions. 1. Could you be specific on when the fanfic takes place? 2. What locations were used in the fanfic? Be specific. 3. How old was everyone in the fanfic? 4. What Pokémon were owned by the main characters in the fanfic? 5. How long have they owned those Pokémon for? Be sure to answer these questions.

nick
Guest chapter 18 . 5/31/2015
Great read every time!
MalachiteFlames chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
You did a wonderful job at captureing a battle made for TV! It wasn't boring at all. It was very well written.

Also, you made me tear up a few times. Poor guys... I teared up when Misty was searching for her sisters; panic gripped me. I teared up when she found them. I also teared up during the battle, because, well, your writing is so detailed I could picture the distruction and crazyness in my head. It was like I was watching TV.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/17/2015
EEEEKKKKK I LOVE THIS AND GOT HOOKED. Really, thank you so much for giving me/us such a incredible story! and you know what? THIS SHOULD BE A POKEMON MOVIE. No joke. Did I work for Pokemon, I would pick this story in one glance, I mean it *_* I aint good at reviewing, so I may be fangirling here haha/

OMFG this story is the best! great concept, flawless characterization, perfect story, excellent pace, everything about it is just flawless. I thought it would turn out to be a boring story, but as I read chapter by chapter, it's starting better and better. I didnt guess it would be a suspense, thrilling, adventure, and here's Ash coming (again) from saving the world, to saving the world once more. No comment on how you portrayed each character in here;; no wonder, I DO imagine in my head and "draw" the whole situation in mind. How their faces would be like, how everything would be like. I would LOVE to see this as a Pokemon movie, I'd watch it for hours for sure. The suspense and all takes me to the real Pokemon movie, and surprisingly I can feel the darkness! Great you can keep the dark atmosphere as a real darkness, thus makes your reader absorbed in the world of darkness of this Lucinda had. and eventhough you stated characters' ages there I still imagine they're as 10-year-old kiddos lol.

Somehow at one point I wondered how the ending would've been. The ending might've been like, when the night's over, and Ash is the last one standing; everything is restored and everyone who's dead, come back to live. No one knows about the tragedy besides Ash himself (and Pikachu) (pssssstt Devil Survivor reference here, huh? XD) but then you had nicer ending there! Lucinda is killed by Brock and Pikachu, and OOOOHHH NOT TO MENTION OUR CUTIES ASH AND MISTY, what a love story they have there! GREAT ending, I dont regret even just once in my life reading it (will read it again! XD) and glad everyone is safe, including that annoying Gary haha. despite his behavior to Ash, he willed to help Ash and stick with him til the boat's gone XD and glad finally Misty took brave step in her life; kissing Ash. what I've been waiting for so long for you to finally put it in hahaha XD and Ash is still awkward by that, I see, but deep inside he's really happy to get everyone safe and sound, especially Misty; especially this romantic moment they finally shared. Ash is Ash, Misty is Misty, and everyone is still in character. Sadly Koga is dead, ahhh my fav ninja character XD

You know, your style is great. I really am hooked with this awesomeness of your story. Please write more something like this! I read this from midday til midnight lol nonstop XD thank you again! I'm waiting for your next epic Pokemon fanfic!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/3/2014
This fix was sooooo good! Please write another!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
Brilliant! Felt like the real deal.
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Umbreon? I wouldn't have guessed. I was actually thinking of the Marowak ghost!
ohways chapter 18 . 8/22/2014
Reading this in 2014 and it's the most well constructed fanfic i've read so far. Great, great work.