Reviews for Five Days of Midnight
great gospel chapter 17 . 6/29/2009
You don't know how glad I am that you updated.

Things are really coming together. Ash is starting to figure out exactly who Misty is in his life and what she means to him. I can't wait for the next chapter!
visca-catalunya chapter 16 . 6/20/2009
I know you must have enough people pestering you already, but I can't help it. I really love this story and read it all in one sitting, so I hope you'll update when you get the chance. :) Very well written, and a great intriguing plot. It feels like it could really be a movie. You've characterized everyone well, and the fact that Lucinda so greatly resembles Misty intrigues me.

I don't mean to nag, but I really am looking forward to your next update. :) Thanks for such a great story.
I Burn Water chapter 16 . 6/15/2009
well it's been 6 months and no update, and on the only actual good pokemon story, you seem like a good writer, not just in mechanics and plot but in ability to continue writing. I hope you'll be able to finish this, but all indicators point to no. I'll be waiting all the same, this'll probably be the only pokemon story I will ever read. I'd like to now your other account name, if you could just send that to me. I'm somewhat eager to have found a telented author and I'd like to read more of your work.
SilverFang chapter 16 . 6/12/2009
Your story is amazing!...Please update soon! I can wait to read the next chapter.
staedtler17 chapter 16 . 6/5/2009
listen this is absolutely AMAZING

best story i've read for so long

i can totally picture it as a new pokemon movie

way better than all that diamond/pearl crap with dawn in it

you are awesome and you HAVE to updates soon

you're story is the coolest thing ever

and the irony of the way the gym leaders die... heartstopping

pl pl pl update ASAP!

you have so many readers just waiting desperately for more amazing chapters from u!

excellent job... i'm at a loss of words...
LastOneOut chapter 16 . 6/3/2009
could you please finish soon?
Anonymous Pokemon Fan chapter 16 . 6/1/2009
Your story is FANTASTIC. I think you captured the relationships between Ash and Misty, as well as Misty and her sisters, perfectly. Plus, you managed to make your villain... well, pure evil. You're REALLY good at creating diabolical characters.

The story is a little dark, with the death of the Gym leader and all, and normally I prefer to read slightly lighter stories, but the intense, action-packed plot really sucked me in! So much, in fact, that I spent a lot of time reading this fic when I could've been studying for my finals... ;

Anyways, great job! I really hope that I'll be able to read the next couple of chapters soon, but in the meantime, I'm gonna go study. Bye!
Just me and myself chapter 16 . 5/22/2009
Ah, you have to update soon. Don't leave it hanging there like that, I have to know what happens!
thepokemonmaster chapter 16 . 4/20/2009
The 200th review! OMG! I love it! Please update! This is my favourite pokemon fanfic, my favourite fanfic in general, of all time! Please update, you're killing us! Please, please please! Can i possibly beg anymore?
PurpleLight chapter 16 . 4/14/2009
Please please please continue! You can't just leave it there!

I love this story so very much! It would make the best movie! Your characterisation and depth in both your storyline and descriptions are brilliant. You should definitely go into creative writing for you are sure to be a bestseller!

Please update soon, you are so close to 200 reviews!

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter, PurpleLight~
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 16 . 4/9/2009
OMG, and here I thought that was the end! Whew...

Please finish this, or post the next chapter soon. This is one of the best pokemon fics I have ever read, and your plot is brilliant. I can't wait to read more.

~ Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write. Read. Dream.
pokeshipper409 chapter 16 . 4/4/2009
A.M.G. ah!1 complete, 100% truly AMAZING. Love. This. Story. Urg! Cliffie! Oh well, i'm sure the wait is going to be worth while. x] really, keep up the great work and update real soon! :]
Razor X chapter 16 . 4/3/2009
Hey! February 1st was 60 days ago! What's up! The story's great,by da way
pokeshipper409 chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
"He envied Pikachu’s cushy position on his shoulder. Too bad someone couldn’t carry him…Brock was a candidate, what if Ash simply ran up to Brock and jumped up on his back?"

LOL. i couldn't stop laughing after reading that part! xD!
sapphire-angel-gem chapter 16 . 3/31/2009
Excuse me while I get my breath back here... what happens? Gosh, only two chapters left and I'm sitting on the edge... Brilliant chapter though! Hurry up and get the last two out! :)
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »