Reviews for Cold and Broken Hallelujah
spiel chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Yep, better not tell Riff, he'd make his death living hell xD

Thanks a lot for writing this pairing! I've been looking for stories featuring Clehadol (sorry, I like the German version of the name better) and Cain since way back I first read the manga.
Scavenger'sDaughter2 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Ohh, so sad! I liked it (even though it was a bit akward). Poor Crehador! You put an interesting twist to it, i applaud you.
Doc Blue chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I love your portrayal of Cain.
athenaswings chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
that was...different, but not in the bad sort. just different. nice ending.
KuroxTenshi chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
hot ending
AkitoTsubaki chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Awh...lovely. :3 There's so little good Count Cain fanfiction out there; thank you for contributing to the meagre pool! ;
Matsuo Asuka chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I'm not exactly sure what to say here. I feel sort of sick to my stomach for having read this, but at the same time, it was a very good story. The ending was absolutely lovely. I love to read stories with endings like this, especially since I've found out how Godchild ends. Overall, I liked the fanfic. *smiles*
kuro mirai chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
That was weird.

"The post-mortem fucking of true love." That killed me. It rang so true to the story and I didn't know whether to laugh or cry or be disgusted. I ended up being awed. And the ending was an inspiration and it felt like something Cain would say and what would happen after.

It was really good. Weird, but good.