Reviews for Hanukkah is Interesting
KatieB19 chapter 8 . 6/15/2008
lol this was hillareas! ) i loved it
Travis Hicks chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Most Jews go to Temple and us and a lot of Christains go to Church. Even though i am a Christain i have A Dreidle.
sciencefreak330 chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
Aww, so cute! I loved it!
Violet712 chapter 8 . 12/13/2007
awesome story!
The Motherfickle chapter 7 . 12/11/2007
xD The ending was hilarious! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Violet712 chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
awseome chapter! the jewish go to church?
The Motherfickle chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
xD I loved Ida's little comment. So close to breaking the fourth wall, but so funny! I had a feeling Danny's gift would be some kind of underwear. I think I've got an idea for you. Maybe Sam could force Danny to go to temple with her family or something. I know it's a sucky idea, but that's all I can come up with.
sciencefreak330 chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
Hilarious! I loved this chapter. I wish I could help you out, but I've got nothing. Good luck!
The Motherfickle chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
Danny is such a perv in this chapter and the last one. xD I thought it was called a Menorah too. *shrugs* I'm christian so I really wouldn't know much about Hanukkah.
Violet712 chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
i thought it was called a menorah to...awesome chapter!
Sable Katze chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
Don't worry, even Jews call it a menorah most of the time, but no, that has seven candle holders instead of nine.

Which gives me an idea, maybe Danny tries to replace the channukiya he broke with a menorah.
Sable Katze chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
Hm, maybe some issues lighting the Channukia?

I'll add a link just in case you don't know what that is.

(remove spaces)

http: lot.o

You light one more each night, and the middle one is every night (Ex: first day is two candles, than three, than four, than five, ect.)

The middle one as a fancy name, but I just call it the helper candle.
Violet712 chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
Magdalan-Saiyan-Toa chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
You should accept of anonymous reviews, you'll get more.

Anyway, I had some latkes today...only (by the Germans) they're called pancakes. They were really good. Hee hee, dreidels.
The Motherfickle chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
xD That was hilarious! I can't stop laughing!