Reviews for Letters and Papers from Prison
Darra Greymist chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Thank you. For the idea, for the honesty, and most especially the respect with which you treated this subject and the people you describe.
Nerdlee chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I was beyond moved by this. My family was/is German. My great Grandmother and her 6 children came to America in 1943. She knew English, but her accent was so strong she didn't speak aloud outside her home for 7 years. My great Grandfather did not make it out. Thank you for making me remember. I should never have forgotten.

~Mia
MoonRose91 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
The worst thing man-kind can do, is forget.

Thank you for adding a contribution of sorts to keep people from forgetting.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
...I read this and am deeply touched.

I don't think I can really 'tell' you what I'm thinking and/or feeling but I thought I should let you know. I read this.
ReaderinthePNW chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This was a beautiful, thoughtful story, and it really inspired me, made me remember that the themes we read about in X-Men aren't exaggerated, but real, that hatred is very real. Thank you for the wake up call. Great story, great writing. Bravo!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Minisinoo,

This is an awesome piece of work. I like the tatoo and the reason behind Marie getting it. Keep it up.

Auua
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
That was amazing. You made me cry. You're right; most of the stories deal with Rogue dealing with Logan's memories rather than Magneto's. I think it's because it's easier to tie it into a romance that way. I like these stories much better. Thank you for writing it.
RogueNya chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Interesting, more so with Marie getting a tat.
phylitr chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Aw...this makes me want to read Night.
CataclysmicallyTerrible chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I'm actually quite surprised that you would write about the Holocaust and have a connection to Magneto and, in turn, Rogue, Scott, and Xavier. Very nice job once again. To be quite frank, I expected another OOC author that had a thousand reviews for a story that has nothing to do with what the real author wrote about. Ya know, another person that adds teen drama and reaps in reviews like it's food.

Thank God you are much more mature (and a better writer) than that. All your stories convey messages and have some historical background into it. lives because of authors like you.
Pax chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
It is exquisite.
secondrate chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Wow. Amazing. Perfect characterization, truly thought provoking content.

Fantastic.
Aethelind chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I have read your Harry potter fanfiction on your website and this is just as good as the rest of your work. The question of how Rouge would deal with Eric's memories has always intrested me and I think you answered that question with a great deal of finesse. I liked your use of Night, it is a book everyone should have to read at some point in their lives. You are a great writer, I promise there will always be a ready audience for all that you write.
hawkin-HIGHER chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I have just got to tell you wow! This is realy good if not slightly depressing. But it is realy realy good.
AngelofSnow chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
I stumbled across this from a recommendation it received in a C2 community. I'd never read it before, although I was familiar with you by reputation and some of your meta posts at LJ. To say I had high expectations of your writing is an understatement. And I must say you fulfilled every one.

This is a very solid piece, well-researched, with dynamic characterizations and a poignant message. I respect your ability to work in moral ambiguity and optimism into your writing without banging the reader over the head with it. I also enjoyed Rogue's slow adjustment to Erik's memories and the lessons she encountered in the books and scribbles from the Professor and Erik. Also noted how you worked Scott Summers into the story, a character you are excellent at writing.

I know you aren't writing in the X-Men fandom anymore. And that is a pity, since it is a lesser community without you.
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »